HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Magic Eraser

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bosun1

Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Magic Eraser   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:37 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deyo67

Registration date : 2013-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Magic Eraser   Sun May 05, 2013 9:37 pm

I use Magic Eraser on stems after about 6 bowls to keep them nice and clean. After everything I go through to get them all fixed up and clean, I want to keep them that way. No buffer here, just good old elbow grease. I use Paragon Wax on my smooth bowls, and after every smoke I wipe the bowl down with the Dunhill Cloth, works well. When I put some Paragon Wax on the bowl I will also wipe down the stem, works well so far. If out in the sun a lot I would also use Lip Balm unscented, every little bit helps. I like my pipes clean with minimal cake, maybe a dimes worth I would leave on. That is of course from my own smoking of the pipe not someone else's, that is from an estate pipe, yuk!! I have come across some pretty dirty ones and am amazed that someone would smoke it like that. Totally gross.!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Magic Eraser
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2