Interesting Tobacco Tin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slow Puffs
Resident Sportscaster
Slow Puffs

Registration date : 2007-12-10

Interesting Tobacco Tin Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Tobacco Tin   Interesting Tobacco Tin EmptySat May 17, 2008 10:59 am

Here is a tin of "Repeater Mild Smoking Tobacco" for cigarette or pipe use. It has a Mountie on it. I picked it up at a local antique mall. I thought I paid way too much but the couple I've found on the internet are much more than I paid. This is a picture from the internet. Mine is in better condition.

Interesting Tobacco Tin Zs4y2awplknb
Back to top Go down
scottyb

scottyb

Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Tobacco Tin   Interesting Tobacco Tin EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:41 am

Very cool piece of Tobacciana there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.piperestore.com
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Tobacco Tin   Interesting Tobacco Tin EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 10:47 am

Really neat tin. I have recently seen a picture of a Repeater pocket tin with the flip top lid that was in 60 to 70% condition listed as worth between $30 to $50. and that was from an old Tobacco Tin Collectors guide which is from 1992. So considering the size and condition of your tin it could have considerable value. And having the Mountie on the tin must really be a plus with Canadian interests from your local. Nice find, enjoy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Interesting Tobacco Tin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: