HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:10 pm

We need everyone's help on this one guys. Help preserve your local tobacconist's livelihood. If you will just take a few minutes to watch these two vids, you will hear how outrageous these proposals really are, and how they threaten our hobby Exclamation

It is very easy to click on the link and add your name and address which will send a pre-typed form letter to the appropriate politicians. It will take less than a minute of your time to support the industry that supplies our hobby.

Please take the time to help yourself and your brothers in this time of need Exclamation

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 pm

to the top.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation   Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:05 pm

Done.

Last time I did this my Senator in WA State Maria Cantwell sent me a scripted response that basically said she was opposed to tobacco from a health perspective and went off on quoting all and sundry anti stuff that obviously was more appropriate to cig smokers.

So once again, distinguishing between cigar/pipe smokers and cigarettes is lost on these partisan drones.

At least I weighed in.

Evil or Very Mad

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Done. I've done this before and don't mind doing this again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation   Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 am

Thanks guys, TTT.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:19 pm

+ 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Help Exempt Premium Cigars from FDA Regulation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1