HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

In the past two years I have seen.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vaperfavour

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Late spring of last year i saw a Sasquatch a mile from Gobblers Knob rest area in Oklahoma. I really did it was ten feet away from me, it was very big, say 9 or 10 feet tall, orange red hair all over it and it smelled like three week old baby diapers. When my jaw dropped at the sight of this thing my Ryan Quagliata red blowfish dropped, hit my chest, embers when flying everywhere, it made a sound like a chirping and bounded down the butte. no kidding.
A few weeks ago I saw a starnge craft over the highway, that looked like a glowing plastic kids toy. It made no noise, was easily 1500 feet long had, red beams of light coming from these red glowing acorn like appendages. I actually called 911 and they said they were tracking a military air craft, no need to worry. If that thing was ours, we dont have anything to worry about from other countries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:11 am

You have a Ryan Quigliata?? That's pretty rare, I do too, for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaperfavour

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

yeah, a little red smooth blowfish. An excellent smoker! I have been collecting Adam Davidsons Almond shape also. Definetely want more Quagliatas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaperfavour

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:21 am

Ill post a pic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 am

WOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:36 am

He was great at 'angles'.

I'd try to show mine off but my iPhone photography sucks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaperfavour

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 am

Post away Pb, I use my droid camera for all my pics, they certainly cant be worse than mine!!! Lets see it!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaperfavour

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 am

Thats a damn nice pipe! He really was or is, great with the angles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:54 am

puros_bran wrote:
http://s1031.photobucket.com/albums/y375/Purosbran/

Those pics were done with an iPhone? Wish my cheapo Kodak did as well. I don't understand why my sister-in-law's cheapo Kodak takes better photos than mine. Mine has more pixels, or whatever they're called. Hers is old, yet she even can shoot photos of photos with hers, and they look great. Guess I'll never find out--Kodak is on its ass. Nice pipe, btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
jlong

Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:02 am

vaperfavour wrote:
Late spring of last year i saw a Sasquatch a mile from Gobblers Knob rest area in Oklahoma. I really did it was ten feet away from me, it was very big, say 9 or 10 feet tall, orange red hair all over it and it smelled like three week old baby diapers. When my jaw dropped at the sight of this thing my Ryan Quagliata red blowfish dropped, hit my chest, embers when flying everywhere, it made a sound like a chirping and bounded down the butte. no kidding.
A few weeks ago I saw a starnge craft over the highway, that looked like a glowing plastic kids toy. It made no noise, was easily 1500 feet long had, red beams of light coming from these red glowing acorn like appendages. I actually called 911 and they said they were tracking a military air craft, no need to worry. If that thing was ours, we dont have anything to worry about from other countries.

Would mind telling what blend you are smoking. I want some badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaperfavour

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:24 am

being completely serious! The bigfoot was about ten feet away from me. Scared the bejeezus out of me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 am

He is under contract now and has been commercialized. Nothing is sacred anymore in these trying economic times!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:49 am

Dutch wrote:
He is under contract now and has been commercialized. Nothing is sacred anymore in these trying economic times!

HEY!! I know him, that's my paper guy! He get's my Sunday paper on my roof at least 1 out of 4 times a month! Really! I talked with him last Sunday when he came back by with another paper (It's still on the roof BTW Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:44 am

If Sasquatch can find work in these trying economic times, what's everyone complaining about? Wink

Oh, btw, that's a sweet Quagliata. More photos please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 am

By chance, he wasn't carving a pipe was he?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:59 am

Lesath wrote:
By chance, he wasn't carving a pipe was he?
That's what I was thinking... maybe he wandered south from the Great White North? (With the tobacco taxes up there, who can blame him?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 am

Well, even Sasquatch deserves a vacation. I guess his "room note" was a bit off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
plumbernater

Registration date : 2011-02-26

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 am

Thats my cousin yall talkin about, Ive been wondering where he got off to, He took my favorite pipe and a big bag of baccy when he left while I was sleeping. Sneeky devil he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:10 pm

If'n he stole my baccy, cuz or not, I'd smoke 'em!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vaperfavour

PostSubject: Re: In the past two years I have seen.....   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Seeing the Sasquatch really was a terrifying moment. I will never forget the smell. If Sasquatch the pipemaker ever starts making blowfish, I have an interesting take for him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

In the past two years I have seen.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1