HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 So.....can I park here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: So.....can I park here?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:26 pm

They put up some new signs in front of my local B&M today. Thought I'd share. The crazy thing is, I had to wait for five minutes or so to take this picture because a car was in the way!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Does it really get so crowded that people block the door in?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Does it really get so crowded that people block the door in?

Well, it's in a kinda sketchy part of town and they do a lot of volume in cigarette sales to stay in business. So yeah, it can get pretty crowded at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

avatar

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:21 pm

I'm surprised they have that many posters, numbers, ads and other crap in their window: makes it hard for the cops to see robbery-in-progress. Cool Ghetto store 101 right there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Ghetto store 101 right there.

You got it. The owner and his wife are nice as can be, and both packing heat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

avatar

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 am

George Kaplan wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
Ghetto store 101 right there.

You got it. The owner and his wife are nice as can be, and both packing heat.

Good for them. Cool Spent 8 months as a graveyard clerk at the second-most robbed 7-11 store in town. Robbed twice, once at knifepoint, once at the end of a .22 cal rifle.

Rifle guy accidentally shot the ceiling, scared himself (and me) and ran off. I had to stay, but I kind of wanted to run and find another job. On the other hand, I offered knife guy nachos, and he apologized because he said he didn't have any money. I told him he's robbing the place, and he could have some complimentary nachos. Happily, that delayed things enough to have the cops tackle him (and his nachos) as he exited the store with the $25 I gave him. Crimestopper Weiss, one nacho at a time. Razz I couldn't carry a piece on shift--against store policy. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:40 am

Complimentary nachos! That's the best robbery story I've heard in ages, and I've heard a few. My hat's off to you, sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tNd



Age : 42
Location : Croatia, Osijek
Registration date : 2011-07-04

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
Ghetto store 101 right there.

You got it. The owner and his wife are nice as can be, and both packing heat.

Good for them. Cool Spent 8 months as a graveyard clerk at the second-most robbed 7-11 store in town. Robbed twice, once at knifepoint, once at the end of a .22 cal rifle.

Rifle guy accidentally shot the ceiling, scared himself (and me) and ran off. I had to stay, but I kind of wanted to run and find another job. On the other hand, I offered knife guy nachos, and he apologized because he said he didn't have any money. I told him he's robbing the place, and he could have some complimentary nachos. Happily, that delayed things enough to have the cops tackle him (and his nachos) as he exited the store with the $25 I gave him. Crimestopper Weiss, one nacho at a time. Razz I couldn't carry a piece on shift--against store policy. Rolling Eyes

CRAZY!!.... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tnd-pipes.com/
jefe1037

avatar

Age : 35
Location : West Chicagoland
Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:54 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I'm surprised they have that many posters, numbers, ads and other crap in their window: makes it hard for the cops to see robbery-in-progress. Cool Ghetto store 101 right there.

how else would a person walking by know the price of a pack of pyramids?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

avatar

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: So.....can I park here?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:25 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Complimentary nachos! That's the best robbery story I've heard in ages, and I've heard a few. My hat's off to you, sir.

I know it isn't some epic, drag-out battle worthy of Hollywood, but life sure is strange sometimes. I think the funniest part is how he actually seemed ashamed and bashful that he was willing to take all the cash I had, point a knife at me, but after the task was done, nachos were just too over the top--and he needed convincing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
So.....can I park here?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 666 Park Avenue
» [Diagram] [Money Origami] KOI FISH - Cá chép - Won Park
» Linkin Park - Given Up (17 second scream clip)
» Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
» Trump supporters drive over/park on graves at cemetary

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: