HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mike_68

Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:51 am

Well, it's here! I'm gonna fire up a bowl at 4pm US Eastern to celebrate! Who's with me??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIPIPE

Location : Setauket,Long Island and upstate Granville, New York
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am

I'm with ya brother. Today, and every day. Smoke a large bowl and celebrate an exquisite pleasure in manhood! My day has begun with a stout bowl of Storm Front in a Pete Kinsale XL20. 7AM Eastern

Last edited by LIPIPE on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: mike_68 wrote:   Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:57 am

mike_68 wrote:
Well, it's here! I'm gonna fire up a bowl at 4pm US Eastern to celebrate! Who's with me??

Why are you waiting till this afternoon? Gotta START the day with a bowl in the morning! I will be on my 2nd/3rd bowl by 4pm - US eastern Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:31 am

I'm enjoying a bowl of "Larrys Blend" (wonderful stuff) in my James Upshall Dublin.
Enjoy your big day gents!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:42 am

mike_68 wrote:

That would be 3pm CST, yeah - I can do that.
I would be glad to join you in a smoke, Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:05 pm

I should be lighting up earlier (around 3 EST), but I will be lighting up!

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
Behike54

Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm

C&D "Opening Night in my Quagliata

GLP Blackpoint in my Nording freehand! Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smokinbriar

Registration date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Just gonna go through the cabinet and smoke,whatever catches my eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike_68

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 pm

Sorry, shoulda been more clear...let's do a pipe TOGETHER to celebrate! Kudos to those of you who understood my shallow OP... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Happy IPSD to all!

Starting my IPSD off with some Marlin Flake in a Dunhill Liverpool.

I'll be smoking with ya, Mike! I'll pretty much be smoking all day and night cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIPIPE

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi Mike: Your post was understood. I had a late morning bowl of American Patriot and I will join you guys for a virtual smoke at 3PM EST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Puttin' the "international" in IPSD!
From left to right: Israel, Ireland, Italy, France, England, Denmark, and the U.S. all accounted for.

Have a good day, everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LIPIPE

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm

George: You da man!

WTF, you have my leather wrapped French Sasieni between Ireland and Italy. I want that back brother ASAP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Well smoke one for me fellas, as I'm not permitted at present to join you. i have surgery scheduled for day after tomorrow, strict orders from the doc, no tobacco, strong drink, anti inflammatories, yada yada yada....

LIPIPE

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Good luck in the OR Puff Daddy. We'll keep you in mind. We can have another pipe day just for you. Give us a day and time and we'll all light up with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Good luck, Puff Daddy!

Popped the lid of off a can of Sutliffe BRG, which I will enjoy on the way home today to celebrate IPS Day!

Happy puffing to all who can join in at some point!

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
Nonsailor

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Do well, Puff Daddy!

I began today with some Gawith Westmorland in a Country Gent as I ran some errands around town.

Then, my IPSD offering: I popped a tin of Balkan Sobranie reissue. Smoked about half of the bowl in my Sav 320ex and it is bliss, absolute bliss in a tin. No idea what it USED to be like, but whatever this stuff is, it's awfully good. I'll light up the rest of the bowl when the clock strikes four, gentlemen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

I usually start the day with a bowl of Virginia Woods or #27 (#27 today) and will light up my grp 5 Shell Bent Bulldog from 1971 with some Royal Blend, the first of it for the day! A good one to "celebrate" with !! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike_68

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Hoping all you Brothers(besides Puff, sorry to here that but best to you) have had a great day and are well into a bowl right now. It's truly been pleasure getting to know/speak with you guys here on BoB.

Cheers to another great pipe-filled year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm

I drug out my calabash for the event. Sat on the back porch, smoked two bowls and visited with my cat. Warm 40 degrees. Nice afternoon smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Puff Daddy wrote:
Well smoke one for me fellas, as I'm not permitted at present to join you. i have surgery scheduled for day after tomorrow, strict orders from the doc, no tobacco, strong drink, anti inflammatories, yada yada yada....

Take care man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Went through the full rotation today of all three of my pipes with all three of my tobaccos!

In my Pete, a bowl of And So to bed (walking to Iwan Ries)
Picked up a tin of Plumcake and stuffed and puffed into my Brandy for my walk to work

After work the bowl of IRC VA flake that I packed first thing in the morning for the walk back to the train in my new Apple that I have for just such an occassion.

I might just start over and do the whole thing over again for a relaxing evening
The Beer is Cold, and the Women are asleep. Nothing can go wrong here.

Happy IPSD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saint

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am

Just finished a bowl of Marlin Flake is a small clay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Wish I could've joined you gents yesterday! As was the case last year, I had to work all day and can't smoke indoors in the evenings. Looks like most of you got to enjoy a bowl, though. Viva la IPSD!

Puff Daddy: good luck in the OR and have a swift recovery!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 pm

LIPIPE wrote:
George: You da man!

WTF, you have my leather wrapped French Sasieni between Ireland and Italy. I want that back brother ASAP!

It seems I've confused things by overlapping some pipes. (a terrible beginner's mistake when smoking 5 or more at a time) The leather wrapped pipe wedged atop the Savinelli Oom Paul is a French Longchamp. That doesn't mean I don't have your Sassieni, I just wouldn't show a picture of myself with it. pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

International Pipe Smoking Day - 2012!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next