HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Stash Licorice Spice Tea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jlong

jlong

Registration date : 2009-07-07

Stash Licorice Spice Tea Empty
PostSubject: Stash Licorice Spice Tea   Stash Licorice Spice Tea EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:29 pm

Other than an occasional cup of Earl Grey or regular Lipton tea, I'm not what you would call much of a tea toddler. Over the years, I've sampled a smorgasboard of brews and never made past half a cup.

But, a month or so ago, I picked up a box of Stash Licorice Spice tea and absolutely love this stuff. There is nothing quite like it. A box lasts a week. Sweet and spicey but not too candy flavored. Just right it seems. Plus it's caffine free so I can drink it at night. It goes great with the pipe. Burley blends especially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Stash Licorice Spice Tea   Stash Licorice Spice Tea EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:11 pm

I'm glad to see your post about this tea blend. I can't do caffeine right now, and drink tea in the morning instead of coffee and have to find some of this stuff. Sounds great and I love licorice flavor. Many burley blends have licorice extract in them and would surely compliment this tea as you say. Thanks for sharing, now to go on the hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jlong

jlong

Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Stash Licorice Spice Tea   Stash Licorice Spice Tea EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Shouldn't be all that hard to find. The big grocers near me including Wally World carry it. Also, it's no more expensive than the other popular brands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Stash Licorice Spice Tea   Stash Licorice Spice Tea EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks jlong I'll go hunting for some tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stash Licorice Spice Tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Kitchen & The Speakeasy-
Jump to: