HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Behike54's YouTube Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dshpipes

avatar

Age : 33
Location : Durham, NC
Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Hey guys!

You may or may not be aware, but Behike54 has started video blogging, whether he realizes it or not!

Check out his first video below. I'm posting this with his permission and offer a few suggestions with his permission as well. While I recommend watching the full video, if you'd like to jump ahead, he starts a story involving one of our brothers at 4:18 and sends a kind and gracious message to the BoB starting at 15:00. Recommended. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 pm

He sure ain't no Charlton Heston.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behike54

avatar

Location : Midwest
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:23 pm

"from my cold dead hands."

So, what does that make you, Cary Grant? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy
Moderator
avatar

Age : 53
Location : South of heaven
Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Lipstick on the pipes, now he knows why we prefer PB to be our long distance friend Shocked .


I can understand PB parting with the pipes, but that Renaissance? He musta fell and hit his head.

That little Pete is a cool pipe, I have one just like it. Anytime I'm going somewhere it goes with, it's small enough to pack anywhere.

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one freaked out by his avatar pic.


Good on both of ya!! cheers

_________________
These are horrible times and all sorts of horrible people are prospering, but we must never let this disturb our equanimity or deflect us from our sacred duty to annoy and hinder them at every turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tech2576

avatar

Age : 61
Location : North end of GA
Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm

A big round of applause to Behike54 for putting this out there for everyone to see and to PB and BoB for their generosity.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

avatar

Age : 49
Location : HUDSON VALLEY NY
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Jack what did you do to make PB so nice?
I smell some payola!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

avatar

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:08 am

Great vid--the candid-yet-appreciativeness was awesome. Cool

Great haul from the esteemed PB, too. Lipstick marks and all... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
avatar

Location : Brandenburg, Ky
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:01 am

A dead serious comment and I'll go back to being PB.

Yes I gave him a decent starter kit. I don't really know why I did, every now and again your gut just tells you to do something. Yes I gave him a good deal on a pipe and a tin of tobacco and proceeded to keep adding tobacco and an extra pipe. It was nice of me, blah blah blah.

The Greek fired his own care package my way including some damn fine HTF cigars and several ounces of tobacco. It's not all one sided.

Jacks going to be a fine addition to the fold, and that's important to me. To some BoB is just a pipe forum, to others it's an occasional hang out. To me it's more than that. Due to my job I don't have many real life friends. I don't get to hang out at the local B&M, or the bar, or the golf course. You guys are all that to me.

You guys have blessed me with gift upon gift upon gift. I do appreciate it. I could give away a shoebox full of stuff every month for a year and still feel indebted to YOU GUYS for your kindness, generosity, and concern for me.

Carry on aholes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boxerbuddy

avatar

Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Registration date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:25 am

puros_bran wrote:
A dead serious comment and I'll go back to being PB.

Yes I gave him a decent starter kit. I don't really know why I did, every now and again your gut just tells you to do something. Yes I gave him a good deal on a pipe and a tin of tobacco and proceeded to keep adding tobacco and an extra pipe. It was nice of me, blah blah blah.

The Greek fired his own care package my way including some damn fine HTF cigars and several ounces of tobacco. It's not all one sided.

Jacks going to be a fine addition to the fold, and that's important to me. To some BoB is just a pipe forum, to others it's an occasional hang out. To me it's more than that. Due to my job I don't have many real life friends. I don't get to hang out at the local B&M, or the bar, or the golf course. You guys are all that to me.

You guys have blessed me with gift upon gift upon gift. I do appreciate it. I could give away a shoebox full of stuff every month for a year and still feel indebted to YOU GUYS for your kindness, generosity, and concern for me.

Carry on aholes.

This post sounds almost....human.

Where is Puros Bran and what have you done with him.


APB out on PB's kidnappers....what do you want....tobacco?...pipes?....money? Whatever you want we'll give it to you. We just want our precious asshole back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behike54

avatar

Location : Midwest
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:29 am

*shrug*

I had ALMOST nothing to do with this aside from one freak recognizing another.


"carry on aholes"


my belly is shaking I'm laughing so fucking hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gumball

avatar

Age : 44
Location : England
Registration date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:37 am

This is why BoB is a rare jewel hidden away amongst a pipe of crap that is internet forums.

Long may it continue to shine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

avatar

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Great speech, PB...

"I'm not actually nice or anything, and I'm not that cool or great a guy, either--I'm just doing what I'm supposed to."

Laughing Whatever. It's only a sense of loyal duty, right?

I'm glad Behike's first raging success here is exposing you for what you really are--a decent dude. Your secret's safe with us.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behike54

avatar

Location : Midwest
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:59 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:


I'm glad Behike's first raging success here is exposing you for what you really are--a decent dude. Your secret is safe with us.

Cool

Kyle, it's not MY success, it's BoB's success. Do you know how many people have signed on from YT since my video?

MODELING. Sharing the share, etc.

Btw, PB is my priest, my shrink, my sherpa, and the guy I call if I need bail money or a mossberg.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

avatar

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Geez, Behike, if PB's your new sherpa/priest, you gotta take the whole belief system, not just the parts you like. lol! Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Behike54

avatar

Location : Midwest
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Geez, Behike, if PB's your new sherpa/priest, you gotta take the whole belief system, not just the parts you like. lol! Laughing Cool

"Look, you d-bags, I just posted another video. Whomever doesn't watch it is fixin to get hurt"


How was that, Kyle?


http://youtu.be/zBHYv0YCAec
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

avatar

Age : 47
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Behike54 wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
Geez, Behike, if PB's your new sherpa/priest, you gotta take the whole belief system, not just the parts you like. lol! Laughing Cool

"Look, you d-bags, I just posted another video. Whomever doesn't watch it is fixin to get hurt"


How was that, Kyle?

That's more like it, Behike_Bran!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

avatar

Location : Reno, NV
Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Behike54's YouTube Blog   Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Seems like a good start. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Behike54's YouTube Blog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: