HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Natch Files

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Natch Files   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 am

Zanaspus wrote:
What some describe as "perfume," others describe as "church incense." I would call it much closer to Myrrh than lavender, but I get it from several blends.

This. I think they actually use frankincense in churches most of the time FWIW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jefe1037

PostSubject: Re: The Natch Files   Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:09 pm

PS Luxury BF and TF, CD Epiphany, Penzance, Dan's Sweet Vanilla honeydew notes to come.

Wifey's back in town, so the free time just disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jefe1037

PostSubject: Re: The Natch Files   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:38 pm

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake

I wanted to try this one from the getgo... it just looks so cool. I read around and basically decided to just fold it and stuff it. I think it worked. Great smoke, needed a little coaxing to get lit (expected) Perique and cav just rounded out the virginias. This is on my "A List"

PS Lux Twist Flake

The luxury line is a real treat. Simpler than the bullseye, but really letting the smoothness of the virginias showcase themselves.

Penzance

This is a great tobacco, dont get me wrong, but I get a bitter taste from this one (metaphorically). This is a knock your socks off english. The raves are founded in fact. The scarcity... this is what I have a problem with (see Boswell Pipe Flame War) Good for them for creating a high-demand product. I won't be going out of my way to get my hands on it. If its in stock, and I'm at the store, I will buy it... and probably sell it on ebay for double. I would rather have a pound something else than a tin of Penzance.

Dan Tobacco Sweet honeydew vanilla

Good smoking, exactly what the title says. Sweet, though not cloying. Vanilla: check. Melon -- a stretch but maybe two or three puffs I could find a little melon and tropical fruit note. I enjoyed the smoke, but couldn't bring myself to spend money on a whole tin to smoke it once or twice a year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Natch Files
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2