HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve & Samuel Gawith Vanilla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WVDAVE

Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve & Samuel Gawith Vanilla   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:21 pm

I was wondering if anybody has tried both of these and if you mind doing a quick comparison. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve & Samuel Gawith Vanilla   Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:24 am

Since no one stepped up to the plate anywhere, I'll try. I have not had SG Vanilla, but I've had others and they just seem to fall short for me. Somehow vanilla through the nose just isn't that great IMHO.

Elmo's reserve on the other hand is the bomb!. Who knew tonquin could smell better in snuff than it tasted in pipe tobacco? I'd love to describe the scent but it never fails to leave me speechless. There's a vanilla sort of thing going on to be sure, but it's so much more. Quite possibly a desert island one for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WVDAVE

Registration date : 2011-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve & Samuel Gawith Vanilla   Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 pm

Thanks for the input. I love Elmo's Reserve and just was wondering how close the vanilla would be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve & Samuel Gawith Vanilla   Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:07 pm

WVDAVE wrote:
Thanks for the input. I love Elmo's Reserve and just was wondering how close the vanilla would be.

I can almost guarantee you'd be less than impressed with vanilla snuff. I use Toque Vanilla once in a blue moon so that I'll be rid of it someday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Samuel Gawith Elmo's Reserve & Samuel Gawith Vanilla
Page 1 of 1