HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:17 pm

Dear Brothers:

I are willing to take in your unwanted tobaccos you need to find homes for. I have experience with all types of standard and exotic tobaccos - whether bulk, bagged, or tinned. Years of experience in hand on tobacco care and research for proper knowledge of tobaccos to educate new Brothers with. I can educate on both what it is like to have it in storage and what it is like to smoke them. I also have experience in caring for older tobaccos that may have dried out a little too much.

I welcome all tobacco types that could be lying around, hoping for love and care. All I ask is that any tobacco offered be non-aggressive, non-venemous, non-poisonous, and in reasonable health.

I have a large indoor and 1/2 acre outdoor play area for all tobaccos. I accommodate to all clients with what they request for their tobaccos while they stay with me. I offer all aspects in great tobacco care for your tobacco and always have friendly tobaccos for great leisure time. I offer supervised times indoor and outdoor for your unwanted tobacco. I offer a Home-Like Facility for the comfort of all tobaccos in my care.

I do not require applications to be filled for every tobacco adoption and shipping fees can be reimbursed, if desired, to the Brother donating any tobaccos that he may not want or like anymore.

Since all tobaccos that I do have in my cellar are very familiar to me, I ensure that all rescued tobaccos live in an appropriate, loving, home-like atmosphere.

PM me and I will see what I can do for you. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartinH

Registration date : 2011-01-04

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Dear Sir,

I have a counter offer. I am currently looking to adopt a few pipes. If you have any which need a new home where they will be well tended to, please PM me. Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pipereviews.org
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Swine boy and high nine at it again?

If you really need a pipe or tobacco pm me. Otherwise shup for I mail you dead fish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

puros_bran wrote:

If you really need a pipe or tobacco pm me. Otherwise shup for I mail you dead fish.

Sorry, PB - that one was too good for me to pass up. I saw that message (before I modified it) on St. Louis Craigslist from a guy looking for unwanted reptiles - was originally looking for someone that wanted a useless mutt. I changed a few words in his add and had to laugh. Thought some on here might see the humor in it. Hense the 'LOL' at the end. Didn't expect anyone to ever think I was serious...

And Yes, feeling somewhat better... Laughing

BTW - Dead fish = good garden fertilizer...
Mixture #79 killed my tomato plants... affraid

Last edited by Rob_In_MO on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:27 pm

St Louie Craigslist huh. Fwiw. Most of the women are spammers or cops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:49 pm

puros_bran wrote:
St Louie Craigslist huh. Fwiw. Most of the women are spammers or cops.

Yes, several pedophiles and freaks/losers have been busted lately using Craigslist to try to meet underage kids. This happens somewhat often these days and occasionally hits the mainstream news.

Bastards need a large Cell Mate named Tyrone when they hit the slammer - someone to teach them the most intimate social graces of prison life. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartinH

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Dear Brothers:

I are willing to take in your unwanted tobaccos you need to find homes for. I have experience with all types of standard and exotic tobaccos - whether bulk, bagged, or tinned. Years of experience in hand on tobacco care and research for proper knowledge of tobaccos to educate new Brothers with. I can educate on both what it is like to have it in storage and what it is like to smoke them. I also have experience in caring for older tobaccos that may have dried out a little too much.

I welcome all tobacco types that could be lying around, hoping for love and care. All I ask is that any tobacco offered be non-aggressive, non-venemous, non-poisonous, and in reasonable health.

I have a large indoor and 1/2 acre outdoor play area for all tobaccos. I accommodate to all clients with what they request for their tobaccos while they stay with me. I offer all aspects in great tobacco care for your tobacco and always have friendly tobaccos for great leisure time. I offer supervised times indoor and outdoor for your unwanted tobacco. I offer a Home-Like Facility for the comfort of all tobaccos in my care.

I do not require applications to be filled for every tobacco adoption and shipping fees can be reimbursed, if desired, to the Brother donating any tobaccos that he may not want or like anymore.

Since all tobaccos that I do have in my cellar are very familiar to me, I ensure that all rescued tobaccos live in an appropriate, loving, home-like atmosphere.

PM me and I will see what I can do for you. lol!

I thought you were just being funny. Smile I didn't take you serious, but I thought it was funny. bounce
Back to top Go down
MartinH

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:57 pm

puros_bran wrote:

Ha! Nah, I'm good. PB I'm still working on that package of SL you sent me eons ago. I treasure that tin!

Martin
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:45 pm

I sent you SL?? I was supposed to come kill you after that.
It's in the rule book. Salmon Leftovers and then you off 'em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Damn, sorry about your luck Martin. You still have time if you leave the country now or stay here and disappear from the face of civilization.

Hello new hermit outside a small northwestern Mining Town.

OTOH, maybe it's now past the time limit and PB can let this one go. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:22 pm

An eon is along time.... And he did try to kill himself by 'bleed out' when he chopped off his finger.

No.

Rules are rules. If he got Salmon Leftovers he's gotta die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 pm

Rob:

Even if you weren't serious, let me remind you that I do put unwanted tobacco up for adoption to a good home every once in a while and I doubt I'm the only one. Keep your eyes peeled, ya never know!

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
jlong

Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:27 am

I have a re-cycle tote dedicated to used tobacco. 3 months worth. PM me when is a good time for you to pick it up and I'll leave it on my driveway on that day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MartinH

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 am

puros_bran wrote:
I sent you SL?? I was supposed to come kill you after that.
It's in the rule book. Salmon Leftovers and then you off 'em.

Haa! Man, I should have kept my mouth shut. bounce
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos   Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 am

jlong wrote:
I have a re-cycle tote dedicated to used tobacco. 3 months worth. PM me when is a good time for you to pick it up and I'll leave it on my driveway on that day.

Right on, Brother Jlong! I'll let you know when i'm in the area... lol!

Dr T - no, not serious. I posted this because I thought it was funny. But - out of curiosity I will keep an eye out. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Loving Home for Unwanted Tobaccos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1