HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This pipe continually outdoes itself...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
itsKot

itsKot

Registration date : 2010-09-19

This pipe continually outdoes itself... Empty
PostSubject: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:28 pm

That's right, it' my beloved Stanwell. I got it just as they were switching from Denmark to Italy, so I'm lead to believe it's one of the last true danish Stannies. It's one of the more rare shapes out there too, the 63M, and every time I smoke it I fall more and more in love with it. Not only is it a GREAT flake pipe, it has some of the best grain I've seen on a factory pipe, but as far as I know all the danish 63's I've seen are clad in spectacular grain, so I know I'm not alone.

Here's some crappy Droid pictures, trust me they don't do it any justice, just gotta show off one of my favorite pipes!

This pipe continually outdoes itself... 62811

This pipe continually outdoes itself... 62611

This pipe continually outdoes itself... 62410
Back to top Go down
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 pm

It looks large. can I get the dimensions? I love big pipes and that one is especially beautiful
Back to top Go down
itsKot

itsKot

Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:19 pm

It's actually on the smaller side, it's a little under 6 inches from heel to mouthpiece, no more than 1.75 inches tall and the chamber is about .75 inches in diameter, tapering down in typical conical fashion. I think it was the perspective more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 pm

itsKot wrote:
It's actually on the smaller side, it's a little under 6 inches from heel to mouthpiece, no more than 1.75 inches tall and the chamber is about .75 inches in diameter, tapering down in typical conical fashion. I think it was the perspective more than anything.

interesting. Well I l;ove it. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 pm

That pipe seems proud of itself, so I'm not surprised. A beaut. Cool
Back to top Go down
PipeLeisure

PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:41 am

Wow your right...she does have some nice grain. I love Stanwell pipes myself. Thanks for sharing cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
Boxerbuddy

Boxerbuddy

Registration date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 am

I have a made in Denmark Stanwell that I bought about 5 months ago from an online retailer that had some left lting around. I have 8 pipes that I smoke regularly and it is the best out of all of them. Does anyone have experience with the made in Italy Stanwells?
Back to top Go down
BuckeyeBoy34

Registration date : 2012-04-03

PostSubject: Re: This pipe continually outdoes itself...   This pipe continually outdoes itself... EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I have a Danish Stanwell that I bought in Denmark and I love it. Yours rocks as well. When did they shift production to Italy?

Steve
Back to top Go down

This pipe continually outdoes itself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: