HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Empty
PostSubject: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 am

Okay, I know what's up now.

You guys got me. You got me good. I'll tell you why.

Todd and I already had a little trade going on, and he very, VERY craftily hid the true nature of the "bomb" by just adding to it. This in no way makes it okay, because I was totally taken aback by his generosity--something I wouldn't put past him, as he's a hell of a great guy.

Enter today. April, Friday the 13th, 2012. I had a great day already, did some work, went out with some friends, came home (just now, almost midnight) and--there's keys to the apartment boxes outside. "What the eff? I didn't order anything..." ...the addresses are to me, not someone else...then I see the return addresses... okay, something was up.

I suspected it, but didn't confirm, until I got this:

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 6929727698_b50d5e0e7f_c

Yeah, that's two awesome little clay pipes, some scotch-worthy WSSU official shot glasses (fits me to a "T"), and bunch of delicious bacca posing with this fantastic bamboo/Japanese pipe stand SOMEONE made that I was (very honestly) "chomping at the bit" over. (I'll let you guys figure out the clues... Razz )

This is already over the top, you guys, and I'm in my bunker, and I'm afraid. I'm truly, truly afraid. I'm pickin' Brotherly shrapnel out of my spirit as we speak. I was shocked to be the first target. I talk too effing much, I'm a blunt arse, I derail the forum all the time and I probably don't deserve it, but I think I see now where I stand if there ever was any doubt...

...and I'm lovin' every minute of it. I'm almost close to tears. Few treat me this good. You guys are my effing family now, and that, in my book, comes with rewards and consequences. NOT KIDDING. Twisted Evil

(...I'm sure this isn't the end, so stay tuned for more fallout updates as the planes of BoB whiz overhead, my windows blacked out, my lights shut off and yes I'm getting the message loud and clear...)

Cool
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:59 am

Aw man, now that is cool!! cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 am

What the heck is he talkin' about?

Dude - One thing you already expected, the other just seems to be a coincidence. Sounds like guys can't do something cool around here without guys thinkin' they're some sort of celebrity! Simmer down.

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! D6bddf10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 29400910The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 114e6110The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Ddb39b10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Cf77ce10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Dd692012
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:16 am

Blackhorse is right. What's that old Churchill quote? "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." Sounds like all you've got is a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:52 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
You guys are my effing family now,

[quote="Kyle Wiess"],,,(I.e, EFF YOU ALL) [quote]

Yup,,,,sounds just like family,,,I feel all warm and fuzzy inside,,,

Back to top Go down
Lesath

Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:48 am

If indeed you are the target, the bunker will not save you. This is more akin to Dresden than Berlin.

Regardless, a nice collection.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:28 pm

I just remembered the historical RAF Air Marshall Harris story with Berlin and thought it was funny, but yeah, this is Dresden. Cool

I kind of go overboard with the PG cursing (and real cursing) when I'm emotionally fired up. Laughing Both good and bad. Gordon Ramsay eat your heart out. Cool

Hiding under a desk in fetal position is about all I can do right now, as the plaster falls all around me.
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

A night out with friends???

Now I know this is a bs post.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Maybe you should change your online designation to, "BunkerBoy"! lol

But as someone already said...your little bunker is no protection!

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! C5-bomb

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! D6bddf10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 29400910The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 114e6110The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Ddb39b10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Cf77ce10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Dd692012
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

puros_bran wrote:
A night out with friends???

Now I know this is a bs post.

Pretend friends are still friends, PB. Suspect

Cool
Back to top Go down
sam a

sam a

Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:55 pm

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 158177d1296270831-think-ive-figured-yous-out-its-conspiracy
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Poor Yak. Razz

(...kidding, don't have a meltdown, anyone...)

Cool
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Sam, I think you meant to post that in the BoB Portrait Gallery.
Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Poor Yak. Razz

(...kidding, don't have a meltdown, anyone...)

Cool

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Holy crap! Are you CRAZY! You're in for it now, Bucko!

Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:35 pm

You've got your bunker, Kyle, and we've got ours...

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 00310
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Great hard nose version of the craft. Isn't there a turret nose verstion as well?

Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Great hard nose version of the craft. Isn't there a turret nose verstion as well?

There's a plexiglass nosed model for the B-25, like what Doolittle used on his Tokyo run. In this one above, the bombardier's area has been replaced by fixed armament. It was probably used as a gunship, not a bomber. This modification was the exception, not the rule.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Can't you hear me Quikrete'ing beer bottles on the inside in a futile attempt to ward off de-planes, de-planes?

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Slab-city-trailer

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:27 pm

MisterE wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

There's a plexiglass nosed model for the B-25, like what Doolittle used on his Tokyo run. In this one above, the bombardier's area has been replaced by fixed armament. It was probably used as a gunship, not a bomber. This modification was the exception, not the rule.

Sounds like Mr. E knows his aircraft. He's right. "My" Mitchel is a B-25J variant, configured as a Strafer/Dive-Bomber, with a whopping TWELVE forward-firing .50cal machine guns. (18 total) The B-25H was similar, but with eight forward 50s plus a 75mm howitzer.
In case you missed it, there's another shot of this plane from a different angle in the Official BoB Bomber thread.

This one's for Blackhorse; every commander needs a staff car. The chief deserves one with some style.

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 01510
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 pm

I wish I could find my pictures of the San Diego Air & Space Museum pictures I took a couple years ago... that place is chock full-o good birds.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Aww crud I thought it was safe! I came out for a pipe and the mail guy just made me sign for something!

TUCK N ROLL WEISS--- who the hell is Professor Doofenshmirtz??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
This one's for Blackhorse; every commander needs a staff car. The chief deserves one with some style.

For BH's Staff car - I was thinking more along these lines. Notice he and his staff are all present.

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Three%20Stooges
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
For BH's Staff car - I was thinking more along these lines. Notice he and his staff are all present.

If you say so, Rob...

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! Three_10
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Oh PLEASE! As if there aren't enough trailers for the Stooges on TV right now.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Dodge Power Wagon with a mounted 50 cal...like this:

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! 5118634-700-0

Back to top Go down

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next