HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:49 am

You know GK...in honor of out 'client' seeing the light of day...that's a very interesting thought indeed. Kind of an insider thing. Hmmmmm.

View user profile
EC Outlaw

Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:04 am

Hey, dude, glad you can see the sunshine now. There's nothing worse in life than not being proud of who you are.

Just so long as you ain't stuffing no strange weed in your pipes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roogles

Registration date : 2011-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:08 am

EC Outlaw wrote:

Just so long as you ain't stuffing no strange weed in your pipes. Laughing

We are talking about the Borkum Riff here...

Right?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.roogles.com
EC Outlaw

Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:24 am

Yup. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:13 am

BH: I was imagining some kind of scene from The Goonies when you described all of that, except for some reason they were all trying to find the hallowed and treasured Borkum Riff. Laughing I'm pretty sure that stuff would make fungus and bacteria puke, which makes it the only non-mineral, organic substance that has no known method of breaking down naturally. Laughing

GK: Yeah, I know you knew. At some point it was just more funny to make those clued in laugh at the expense of everyone else missing the pitches. I was a manager of a bunch of rowdy truckers a few years ago and had them going for about a year. None of them gave a crap, but it was fun to see how tangled a web I could weave with tall tales, and they thought it was hilarious that I had them going. Of course, to get back at me, I had the obligatory sign placed on the women's bathroom door at the office--so it was Men, Women + Kyle. I think it's still on there, too. What a great bunch of dudes. Laughing

EC: Don't touch the other smokeables myself. Stuff makes me nuts. I get cranky, oddly enough. Last time, about 10 years ago, drank a bunch of wine and smoked the stuff in question and ended up not remembering the evening, had a few scabbed knuckles, a few loose teeth, missing a shoe, and woke up to it all on the stairs to my old basement apartment. No Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:46 am

Indeed...I thought fungus puked bacteria...or vice versa. Who knows. I do like the signage though. Everybody shows their love in different ways. Like this:

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?TID=4572

View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:53 am

Bahahahaha! Scribed forever in the digital tablet of opinions that is TR.com!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Blackhorse wrote:

Indeed...I thought fungus puked bacteria...or vice versa. Who knows. I do like the signage though. Everybody shows their love in different ways. Like this:

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?TID=4572

Somewhere, there must be many people who like that stuff. . . .

. . . somewhere!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:33 pm

DrT999 wrote:

. . . somewhere!

It could be the Danes. I have it on good authority to opine that they're quite mad, most of them. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Well done, BH. People think I'm a trouble maker; I just quietly give suggestions to the kids crazy enough to DO what I say. A "trouble mastermind", maybe.

EC: You WOULD have to bring that up today of all days, wouldn't you?

Kyle: If you hadn't guessed, a large percentage of my friends are part of the LGBT crowd. Well, maybe not any T's. (That I know of. affraid ) Perhaps I'm a bit more observant than most. At any rate, I'm in on that humor, and enjoy watching the oblivious try to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:41 pm

DrT999 wrote:

. . . somewhere!

I know of one among our ranks from my neck of the woods. He's young enough to get away with it, but I think we may have shamed him and his Friendly Guitar into silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
a large percentage of my friends are part of the LGBT crowd.

Probably have more of 'em than I do. I have a hard time getting along with many of said crowd, I don't like falling in line as an involuntary rule--go figure. I tend to like the freaks and the weirdos of any given bunch, anyone who is status-quo, no matter how minor their subcategory is, generally gets looked upon with suspicion. Which is why BoB stuns me, I like almost everyone here. It was like a website was built just for friends for me. Oh god, now I'm my own status-quo! Divide by zero! Divide by zero! *head explodes* cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:55 pm

Actually, it was ME putting you up to putting me up to it! That's so during the trial I can blame you and no one will know. Great minds...etc.

View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:58 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
I know of one among our ranks from my neck of the woods. He's young enough to get away with it, but I think we may have shamed him and his Friendly Guitar into silence.

Awww, the strumming goes quiet. Did someone scare him off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
DrT999 wrote:

. . . somewhere!

It could be the Danes. I have it on good authority to opine that they're quite mad, most of them. Cool

Maybe this would be of help then. . . . a Danish pipeclub who engage in slow smoking contests while wearing a red hat; they might like some!

http://www.n-t.dk/html/sydsjaellands_pibelaug.html
http://www.danishpipemakers.com/makers/kjeld/aboutkjeld.html
Back to top Go down
jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:06 pm

I feel the need to point out that kyle's freddy mercury moustache in that one avatar pic has now been explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Here you go, Kyle. This should help you with your Borkum Riff fears and phobias. It's an article/review from none other than 'Pipes Magazine'!

Eff You, Kyle! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Here you go, Kyle. This should help you with your Borkum Riff fears and phobias. It's an article/review from none other than 'Pipes Magazine'!

Eff You, Kyle! Laughing

I'm sure that will give him great comfort in his current travails Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:48 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:

Eff You, Kyle! Laughing

Thank You Dr. T! I'm just trying to help a Brother out. If I didn't care I wouldn't try to help him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:21 pm

jefe1037 wrote:
I feel the need to point out that kyle's freddy mercury moustache in that one avatar pic has now been explained.

Post your face, sir, I'd love to find out distantly-relevant nits to pick about it. Very Happy No really, it'll be fun. Twisted Evil I dare ya. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:

Eff You, Kyle! Laughing

Thank You Dr. T! I'm just trying to help a Brother out. If I didn't care I wouldn't try to help him. Twisted Evil

SPONSORED LINK! SPONSORED LINK SPONSORED LINK! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

scratch

(...sellouts... Laughing )

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:

Eff You, Kyle! Laughing

SPONSORED LINK! SPONSORED LINK SPONSORED LINK! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(...sellouts... Laughing )

How much would you charge 'em to sell out? You have the product placement ready to go, after all!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Well, GL Pease said it was good...I guess then...

...nah... Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Lesath wrote:
You're our brother and always will be, so get to cellaring that Borkum Riff.

This.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:07 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
jefe1037 wrote:

Post your face, sir, I'd love to find out distantly-relevant nits to pick about it. Very Happy No really, it'll be fun. Twisted Evil I dare ya. Cool

Jefe's wife sent in this picture of him....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next