HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jefe1037

jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 am

[img]The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 100_0910[/img]

I have a beard now, but I like this pic.

I always rise to a worthy challenge, sir.

P.S. I am the old lady in the background.... the one PB is running over with his hornless truck in the other thread.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:47 am

OooOOooOooo a man who reads. Wow, you're hot. Call me sometime.

Love,

Freddie M

(PS...GK, Craigslist has all the good ones, eh?) Razz

Cool

Back to top Go down
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 am

George Kaplan wrote:
The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 Extra-10

Wow...
Hung over and a little shaky from nicotine, this just puts it over the edge.
I'm done for the day, thanks gents. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 am

Harlock999 wrote:

Wow...

I know, I know...posing with your ammunition? That's just too far. The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 Facepalm
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Harlock999 wrote:

Wow...

I know, I know...posing with your ammunition? That's just too far. The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 Facepalm
Is that what he's doing? From the pose, I thought he was threatening a hostage. . . .
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:27 am

DrT999 wrote:

Is that what he's doing? From the pose, I thought he was threatening a hostage. . . .

...I think if he shot the hostage he'd be doing humanity a favor... Laughing

...awww, that was mean of me. He's probably a nice guy, works with troubled kids, teaches Sunday School...
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
...awww, that was mean of me. He's probably a nice guy, works with troubled kids, teaches Sunday School...

Alright, Kyle! A little too early to be smokin that Crap! Laughing Is it the Borkum Riff or the Smoker's Pride getting to you?

BTW - I just got back from a Fantastic little B&M this morning. Walgreens was the name. The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 710492

I saw these and immediately thought of you, Kyle! Twisted Evil

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 Super_Value_Pipe
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:46 am

I'm shocked there isn't a "Mint Cavendish." pale

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I'm shocked there isn't a "Mint Cavendish." pale

Cool

Nope, no mint. But I did find Menthol Pipe Tobacco for you! Shocked

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 TC_91183_ET007439_0?hei=350&wid=250&$FRYPRODUCT$
Back to top Go down
EC Outlaw

EC Outlaw

Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:52 am

Have to be better than smoking dried hay, burdock, and crumbled leaves, like the Confederate Orphan Brigade (from Kentucky) did during the Civil War to stretch their tobacco supply. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:59 am

EC Outlaw wrote:
Have to be better than smoking dried hay, burdock, and crumbled leaves, like the Confederate Orphan Brigade (from Kentucky) did during the Civil War to stretch their tobacco supply. What a Face

No doubt about that. Those guys would've Killed to get their hands on a supply of Carter Hall or Prince Albert at that time, with what they were going through.

If Kyle could travel back in time, think of the Confederate Souvenirs he could bring back - with the supply of Borkum Riff and Smoker's Pride that he has... Very Happy

Oh - Kyle! How about Cavendish & Harvey Fruit Tin - Mint, 6-Ounce

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 31BP2CPC2vL._SL500_AA300_

Last edited by Rob_In_MO on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:02 pm

EC Outlaw wrote:

I've heard there were many ways to stretch out a tobacco supply...sawdust, dry manure, even the pouches that carried the tobacco...chewed or smoked. What times and trials they must have been.
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
EC Outlaw wrote:

sawdust, dry manure, even the pouches that carried the tobacco...chewed or smoked.

They still do that - it's called Mixture #79! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:

Is everyone taking notes on what Rob's preferred mixture is for his bombing? I hope so. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:

Is everyone taking notes on what Rob's preferred mixture is for his bombing? I hope so. Twisted Evil

Actually it's one of the few I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR. But I have it coming, especially after the Super Value and Smoker's Pride. It'll be alright, Brother! I won't rage-quit 3 or 4 times a week like you do. Laughing

Seriously - I could only hope to be bombed with a fraction of what you were hit with. Of course I don't piss off nearly as many people on here as you do. The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 710492

When finances allow (tight times right now), i'll be able to be more generous regarding random and strategically planned bombings - as some of you have already done to me.
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Kyle - I wish i've seen this in time for your bombing! It's got YOU written all over it! (actually stamped on it)

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 Borkum1

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 Borkum3
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Rob, you have a slight obsession. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:

Nah - just bored. Basketball Not looking forward to going to work this evening....
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:

Nah - just bored. Basketball Not looking forward to going to work this evening....

I can relate...I have a true day off today, the weather's nice, gonna hit up the flea markets, junk stores and have a time. You sir...

...GET BACK TO WORK! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:

Someone must sell it by the kilo. . . . I'll add it to the crate.cat
Back to top Go down
EC Outlaw

EC Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Heck, Cup-o-Joe's sells it. In quantities from 1.5 ounces up to 5 pounds. Shocked
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:20 pm

EC Outlaw wrote:
Heck, Cup-o-Joe's sells it. In quantities from 1.5 ounces up to 5 pounds. Shocked
Never noticed that. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
EC Outlaw

EC Outlaw

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Just my contribution to the mayhem. It's listed under Mixture #79, by the way. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 pm

EC Outlaw wrote:
Just my contribution to the mayhem. It's listed under Mixture #79, by the way. Twisted Evil

Oh thank goodness, now Rob will NEVER RUN OUT.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
EC Outlaw wrote:

Oh thank goodness, now Rob will NEVER RUN OUT.

Cool

That's right, Buddy. Just keep smokin the Riff and don't worry about me! Laughing
Back to top Go down

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next