HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:25 am

Congratulations, Rob. You've now said "Borkum Riff" more times than Monbla's said "40 years". Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 am

George Kaplan wrote:
Congratulations, Rob. You've now said "Borkum Riff" more times than Monbla's said "40 years". Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Oh, belly-laugh ahoy.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 am

George Kaplan wrote:

Aw Crap. Not sure about that actually. Monbla's gotta be a few up on me, though the gap is closing... Laughing

You guys are too much! Cool
Back to top Go down
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 pm

George Kaplan wrote:

hahaha poor Monbla. Don't drag him into your feud, Rob & Kyle!

This isn't even a pipe forum anymore, you know.

I just googled "Making fun of Kyle" and this thread was the first link!

affraid affraid affraid

Now folk from all over the world FINALLY have a place to come together and bag on Kyle Weiss Razz
Back to top Go down
Natch

Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Harlock999 wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 Extra-10

Wow...
Hung over and a little shaky from nicotine, this just puts it over the edge.
I'm done for the day, thanks gents. Cool

Good thing his finger is off the trigger. If it accidently went off, well, he wouldn't be a happy camper (but the planet's gene pool might be better off?). Laughing

Natch
Back to top Go down
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:08 pm

^ Maybe he's saying "Back the F**K off or I'll blow it off! I mean it this time!"
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 am

I know we almost always stray away from the original topics (sometimes my fault), but how in the HELL did we get to this? No
Back to top Go down
Cuervo25_1

Cuervo25_1

Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:
I know we almost always stray away from the original topics (sometimes my fault), but how in the HELL did we get to this? No

I have equated threads on this forum to watching you tube vids. You satrt in one place and end up somewhere totally different and quite disgusting Razz
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:

In this case, I blame Blazing Saddles
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:

Hey, if you come to the sandbox, and you throw sand, don't start complaining when a sand-filled, black leather banana hammock lands on your head.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Again with this? A GBD "Collector" 263 Canadian with clear, saddle-bit (at almost 7"...dang!) and a tin of Tordenskjold Pipetobak, imprinted with a likely note...

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 6983405806_106aa7ca17_c

...cyclops... Muchas gracias, mi hermano con no nombre.

Cool

Back to top Go down
kieveryuu

kieveryuu

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:25 pm

That is a beautiful canadian.

Wow.

Enjoy. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://type29a.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Sweet!

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 D6bddf10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 29400910The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 114e6110The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 Ddb39b10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 Cf77ce10The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 pm

A Canadian WITH a Perspex stem? Lucky!!!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 6983405806_106aa7ca17_c

Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 pm

s.ireland wrote:
A Canadian WITH a Perspex stem? Lucky!!!

Cool

I know--I was impressed. Too bad it wasn't a Virgin Briar... Razz I'll have to scold the sender soundly. lol!

It's a great pipe. I like exaggerated Canadians, Lovats and Lumbermen. This is the longest pipe I now own! Shocked

Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:00 am

That is a very nice pipe!
Back to top Go down
mark
Admin
mark

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:25 am

That's one sweet pipe.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:11 am

mark wrote:
That's one sweet pipe.
Dude, your avatar fully creeps me out
Back to top Go down
dshpipes

dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:17 am

Hater wrote:
mark wrote:
That's one sweet pipe.
Dude, your avatar fully creeps me out

I had nightmares about it last night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dshpipes.com
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm glad I don't have that problem. With my Avatar, people automatically know that i'm a nice guy and a born leader. I've always believed in a life of Significance and Conscience, with Honesty and Democracy being two necessary factors. The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 710492

Trust Me! Cool

I mean - I could've always went with something more sinister like this: Twisted Evil

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)! - Page 8 Privat10
Back to top Go down

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8