HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:00 pm

I've got a 'matched pair' from Mario Grandi (well, they look different, but came as a set) that are pretty nice that I'll be selling very soon. One is unsmoked and the other has been smoked maybe three times.

You could always go for a Tsuge...his bamboos are kinda classic.

Or - my personal favorites...the Radice faux bamboo in which the 'bamboo' is carved in the shank. I've got one that is in my top 3 pipes that I've been known to refer to as "my precious". lol

Stanwell also makes some very nice bamboo shanked items for reasonable prices.

So there's really lots of options.

View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
So there's really lots of options.

True. I unfortunately don't like the look of many of them. Laughing Something will pique my interest soon enough, though.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 am

I woke 250 miles away to a phone call saying another wave arrived... pale

...also, if for some reason, someone doesn't get their "bomb" mentioned when I get to everything (Postal eff up, etc) let me know. It's not like I'd be able to tell the difference. Laughing

Off to go get dirty (fortunately this place has wifi...)

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 am

Cuervo25_1 wrote:
Being in NJ has taught me that there are worse out there than PB could ever be!

Keep believing that. It really wouldn't bother me to shoot an enemy in the kneecaps.. Crush his elbows with my buttstock.. Strip him down, start a smoldering fire with his clothes.. Drag him onto it by his hair, beard, pecker, what ever.. Take my knife and skin off a layer of skin.. Chuck some salt on him as I vape my Blueberry Cheesecake ejuice.. And then just back off a 100 yards and let the crows finish him...

But yeah your right, I kinda dote on you boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreadgerbil

Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 pm

It's kind of thrilling to watch a man fall under the weight of something he loves so much. From a purely sociological standpoint, you understand. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I woke 250 miles away to a phone call saying another wave arrived... pale

Hopefully Kyle will report back later with any initial damage reports - that is if communications to the bunker are still functioning. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 pm

I think I'm going to find my bombs out on the porch along with a blanket and a pillow. Laughing

Nah, the partner knew what was involved with being with me, worse things have shaken Chateu Weiss up than BoB bombings. Laughing The worst part is having to possibly share it... Evil or Very Mad MINE! ALL MINE! Razz

Nah. I'm not that greedy.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Man...that's a whole lotta Borkum Riff!

View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Blackhorse wrote:

What else would I be sharing? It equals caring, after all. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Blackhorse wrote:

What else would I be sharing? It equals caring, after all. Razz

I have a feeling he'll be 'Sharing' that Smoker's Pride. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:23 pm

"Sharing" being a euphamism for 'pawning it off on wifey' it would seem.

View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
"Sharing" being a euphamism for 'pawning it off on wifey' it would seem.

"Wifey" can be a man about it and shut the hell up. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuervo25_1

Registration date : 2011-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 pm

wifey can also have the locks changed and sell your goods, and make you shut up....just sayin' Laughing

I cn't wait till you get home to see the new destruction to the bunker bom bom bom bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm

I pretty sure ALL of us are looking forward to that fine day!

View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 pm

I'm having way too much fun with the insinuations and innuendo here. Cool If you all only knew me.

Pronoun dodgeball is amusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuervo25_1

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
. If you all only knew me.

we would probably have you commited Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cuervo25_1

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

wait, I just recalled eventually every last one of us will get it as bad if not worse than Kyle pale * runs to prepare for the bombing*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Cuervo25_1 wrote:
wait, I just recalled eventually every last one of us will get it as bad if not worse than Kyle pale * runs to prepare for the bombing*

Hmmm. Yes, good point you have there. Welcome back to reality. Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Or - my personal favorites...the Radice faux bamboo in which the 'bamboo' is carved in the shank. I've got one that is in my top 3 pipes that I've been known to refer to as "my precious".

I just let one of those pass me by on Ebay a week or so ago. I'm not too fond of the bamboo look, either, but I seriously considered it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Pronoun dodgeball is amusing.
lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:48 am

Cuervo...once again it looks like I have to set the story straight re: how this thing works, as we should all be on the same page. This is not a system that rewards only its own members...although it can, and likely tends in that direction. Potential target names can come from the outside and be on the outside of the membership...the only requirement is their being a BoB.

The names of possible targets are kept in a mayonaise jar on the back porch of Funk & Wagnel's...oh wait...that's something else. But the other stuff is correct.

Anyone can get bombed, all must beware the wrath of the pure...they shall tremble as they cower in their bunkers but ye of the brotherhood shall...zzz...and golden tobacco shall falleth as a gentle rain while the...zzzzz...snork....zort...zzzzz...Mommy, can I have another cookie...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sleep Sleep Sleep

View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:31 am

Good point. No one is safe, the only thing we know for sure is who the squadron members are. Twisted Evil

GK: ...glad someone found that amusing--speaking of set straight...

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 am

I looked through the last few pages, but unless I missed it (my apologies if I did), did we find out who the decoy was that Kyle bombed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 am

I ain't tellin'. In fact, I don't even think the target knows, because we already had some trades going on--I just upped the ante. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!   Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 am

The false target lives in Boston.

View user profile

The dangers of being a Brother--PART II (I.e, EFF YOU ALL)!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next