HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Max

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 pm

I was looking at some YouTube videos today of some of the guys just doing some videos about pipes and pipe smoking. Some are informative, some are funny and some are just a way to share a hobby. It got me wonder which channels you may watch or even have one of your own. I don't know anyone here in Jackson Mississiippi who smoke a pipe so it gives me an electronic sense of camaraderie much like BoB here. Then, I ever-so-slowly put two and two together and came up with this post.

So what channels do you watch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsKot

Registration date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:07 am

I keep tabs on quite a few actually. One of my favorites, Joelwashburn ( http://www.youtube.com/user/joelwashburn ) is from Mississippi if I recall correctly. Another one I really enjoy watching is Significantguy, though he hasn't posted one in some time now. Another good one is Tobacco Frank, a BoB member, but I haven't seen him floating around recently. There's countless others, but those jump to mind when I think of youtube
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gumball

Registration date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:36 am

dunhillmanuk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JASmith

Registration date : 2012-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 am

I follow NWPipeSmoker, ContemplativePipe, and SmokeRingsPipeDreams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:34 am

If you want to watch a guy smoke a pipe who can really show you how it's done, look up "Charredbriar" channel. Plus, you will also learn how to ice fish, pick fungus from the woods, fly model airplanes, tell ghost stories, and flyfish for trout!

Here's some of my favorites-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:52 am

OOOOOO Razz Picking fungus in the woods, something I've had on my "bucket list" for years Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Max

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Great, I haven't heard of any of them so it'll be fun to look them up.

I like:

Joffre the Giant
Evomasher
Stogie farts
Pipe Thought
Pipe Lawyer
Pipe pedlar
Pipefriend CHS

and more...

Keep 'em comin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

More videos to follow. I will have a Jan Pietenpauw unboxing up in the next few days.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DoverPipes?feature=watch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blue Max

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:44 am

DoverPipes, nice video posting. Looks like your first one so I'll be looking for some more.

Did you smoke the pipe yet? How did it do and what tobacco did you christen it with?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Great share, guys. I've not looked at these videos before, but will in the future. Thanks,

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm

TamperPeterson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Seriously guys, Salam has set the standard in you tube videos for quite some time now. Here is his latest vid where he is showing off one of Marco Biagini's Moretti stubby's. Moretti's are hands down my favorite Italian pipe, and one helluva pipe for the money. I have more Moretti's in my collection than any other pipe, and Marco has NEVER sent me a pipe with a single flaw.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Anthony Soto (pipelawyer) is my favorite. I also subscribe to SmokeRingsPipeDreams, Joffrethegiant, Dubinthedam, NWpipesmoker, PipefriendCHS, Pipescratch, Pipemannow, and Pipethought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
flytyer

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 pm

I watch a few of them regularly.
Dunhillmanuk
holysmokes7778
Milverton68
OMS
Dubinthedam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:35 pm

I get bored with em pretty quickly.
They oughtta work on makin' em shorter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 pm

I like watching the ones where people have something interesting to say. The ones where people smoke their pipe in front of a camera for 20 minutes fail to capture my attention. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:22 pm

UberHuberMan wrote:
I like watching the ones where people have something interesting to say. The ones where people smoke their pipe in front of a camera for 20 minutes fail to capture my attention. Razz

I like Dubinthedam, and I'll watch every now and then.
Video "box openings" don't really do anything for me, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Chris, here's one you may enjoy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:18 pm

Dutch wrote:
Chris, here's one you may enjoy.

Thanks, I do like that one.
I like the use of music, the high picture quality, and particularly the editing.
It's well paced, and doesn't linger too long on any one spot.
The production and artistic qualities puts this one worlds apart from most of the other vids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodsmansbriar

Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:30 pm

I myself run one. Name on youtube is WoodsmansBriar.

I also keep a bunch of tabs on a bunch of other people on youtube. Some really good guys some good friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter5117

Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:16 pm

DunhillmanUK is always good for a chuckle although recently his posts all seem to be about the same, vs his old ones where he showed off different techniques etc.

HolySmokeNPipePadre is another one with a very unique sense of humor, especially for a man of the cloth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dougc905

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

Not interested in watching some person smoke in front of a camera, especially when they seem to think that they are some kind of authority. That said, I watch Pipedreamsinc every now and then. Doesn't claim to be an authority on anything. He used to be hilarious but lately has lost the comedy. Worth going back over his old posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 am

Suspect

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

PostSubject: Re: Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?   Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 am

MisterE wrote:
Suspect

lol!

Wow, the Kubrick of youtube pipe video auteurs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone here suscribe to a YouTube Pipe channel?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next