HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
DustyRoundup

Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm

dang , Commander,, I guess I blew that.. Last night I asked you who were the three other names, and I said I felt bad that I didnt thank them individually on my post, and that I wanted to today.
Sorry about that!
Um , I guess,,, Embarassed : I wasnt paying enough attention , when I read the rules a while back Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Which is sort of your pet peeve Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Well, I sure am glad this isnt the Real Army Very Happy Or I'd be cleanin Latrines for sure huh? Rolling Eyes

I get your point, and I am sorry, and it wont happen again thats for sure.
Evil or Very Mad but like I said , "aint nobody touchin my new Treasures" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sat May 19, 2012 10:13 pm

One thing is for sure, the next time y'all organize a raid, I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
s.ireland

Registration date : 2010-08-14

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sat May 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Okay so it took me a while but I have some pictures of my loot... Please excuse the quality of the pics because I am immobile at the moment because last night I hyperextended my knee or something. That's right; I got bombed SO HARD that it blew my right knee apart! LoL and this morning I had to watch my beloved Chelsea win the Champions League! It was a pain to navigate the crowded pub on crutches but I had no choice. When I returned home I had THREE MORE BOMBS waiting for me!!! Anyhow here's a few pictures of most of my goodies

So way cool! This is a handmade custom stand for my Peter Heeschen bent P! It even has Peter's logo carved into the front. Also pictured is a great tamper made from some casings

Another angle

Here's a close up of the tamper with s.ireland etched on it Smile the other side says BoB

Going with the Ireland theme here's a neat Ireland cloth banner with shamrocks and my matching tattoo

Here's all the tins I got

Lampe Berger, John Deere tin lunchpail, cob, handmade pipe, two leather pipe rests, pipe cleaners and a great ashtray with a cork knocker from a different brother than the one who gifted the ashtray how perfect! Smile

The ashtray

The AWESOME handmade pipe. It's kind of a Belge shape with plateaux rim and a comfortable bit. I'll need to take more detailed photos and post them later this pic does not do this beautifully made pipe justice

And two HUGE bags of samples! Seriously so many samples! Well aged, varied and damn fine smelling! And a perma-moist bag of Iwan Ries VA slices

This isn't even everything! And it seems like I'm still finding extra goodies and I'm still recieving bombs so I'll update accordingly. Thanks again so much to all the bombers! This is so fun and I'm going to be busy trying new tobaccos for a long long time. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sat May 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Dusty...read my lips...er, read my post..."no big deal".

Nice fish by the way.

(Pautzkie's Balls O' Fire are killer around here for all trout family members. Couple of eggs on a small hook. But of course the guys that sell tackle would have you believe otherwise.)

View user profile
tech2576

Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 pm

What a haul!
You deserve it all man. Everytime I read about someone trying a new tobacco you seem to be involved.
Enjoy Very Happy

Last edited by tech2576 on Sat May 19, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tech2576

Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sat May 19, 2012 10:34 pm

And Dusty. Looks like you got your butt handed to ya by the Brothers. Laughing

Have at it and keep us posted as you test drive some of those tobacos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sat May 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Fantastic haul Shane. Enjoy it!! Sorry about the knee. Heal up quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sam a

Registration date : 2012-01-20

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 12:41 am

s.ireland wrote:
last night I hyperextended my knee or something.

that sucks... been there. heal up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.ireland

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:02 am

sam a wrote:
s.ireland wrote:
last night I hyperextended my knee or something.

that sucks... been there. heal up.

Thanks brother! It was so weird I took a step and it felt like my kneecap turned to jelly and my leg just gave out. It's still tender but not very swollen so I'm certain there's no break or nothing torn. I'm just icing it and trying to relax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:31 am

Ibuprophen would help to deal with inflamaion of the joint. Taking it prior to onset would also be wise...getting ahead of the game. It usually takes a day or so for something like that to get 'angry'.

Take two and PM me in the morning.

View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: AHHHH   Sun May 20, 2012 5:41 am

Holy crap this thread got long. I am happy my bomb did it's damage and came well appreciated. One more helo ride and I will be at destination. With all this traveling I can say cobs are definitely awesome, carried one in my carry on as well as some tobacco and a pipe nail....not a thing taken by any countries customs cheers
Congrats brothers on all your bombings and the treasures you have to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EC Outlaw

Registration date : 2011-11-24

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 8:05 am

It looks like both targets were buried under the rubble. Laughing But they both seem to be taking it well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 8:11 am

Shane -- I guess you'll just have to spend today resting your knee, breaking in your new pipes with some of your samples!

Heal fast!

"T"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 11:26 am

Great stuff, Shane. Glad we spoiled the hell outta ya. Cool

Bomb squad, great job on the targeting! cheers

Don't be shocked if there's a few late mortar shells when you think it's safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.ireland

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Great stuff, Shane. Glad we spoiled the hell outta ya. Cool

Bomb squad, great job on the targeting! cheers

Don't be shocked if there's a few late mortar shells when you think it's safe.

That wouldn't be the PTSD talking now, would it, Kyle? Razz Sounds like you know from first hand experience!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:16 pm

I have nightmares, Shane. Nightmares. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.ireland

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Shane -- I guess you'll just have to spend today resting your knee, breaking in your new pipes with some of your samples!

Heal fast!

"T"

You know it! Thanks exactly what I have planned for today, T!

The only problem is figuring out where to start! scratch

Revor plug? Peretti Cuban mixture? Some 1999 Old Gowrie? Maybe some C&D Epiphany that smells crazy good? IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s.ireland

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
I have nightmares, Shane. Nightmares. bounce

________________________________ Oh sorry that's my ears still ringing from the explosions... No night-terrors yet though. I've been sleeping like a baby in a big pile of tobacco samples and tins! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:49 pm

s.ireland wrote:
I've been sleeping like a baby in a big pile of tobacco samples and tins! Razz

Good, you deserve it, brother. Imagining you rolling around on your back like a happy pooch in warm, sunny spot in the grass (except with bacca, pipes and accessories) makes my day. cheers

My bowl of Scottish Flake today is raised to your happiness, sir! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
s.ireland wrote:
I've been sleeping like a baby in a big pile of tobacco samples and tins! Razz

My bowl of Scottish Flake today is raised to your happiness, sir! Very Happy

What's the matter, Brother Kyle? Out of the Smoker's Pride already?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:

What's the matter, Brother Kyle? Out of the Smoker's Pride already?

May you bathe in a sap-like goo of propylene glycol, brother. Laughing I love you

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
May you bathe in a sap-like goo of propylene glycol, brother. Laughing I love you

Cool

MMMmmmm - sounds good. Think I'll go sit outside and fire up a bowl of CBW right now! Shocked

Shane and Dusty - looks like very nice bombs dropped on both of you.

Shane - heal up soon, Brother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Yeah, what's the deal with your knee, Shane? Were you running for cover with an armload of packages? Laughing

More time for sittin' and smokin' your haul while you heal--glass half-full! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Yeah, I'm thinkin' Shane was really sprinting toward the bunker, dropped a stray package and did a double spin in the air tryin' to snag it and then coming down backwards with one leg splayed out. Ouch.

Visioning a Matrix thing with slo-mo..."Nooo-o-o-o-o-o-o".

View user profile
DustyRoundup

Registration date : 2011-11-03

PostSubject: Re: the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!   Mon May 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Just got hit by a stray bomb.

I dont even know what to do with this one ?
theres some 9 year old Esoterica Dunbar
8 yr old Cumberland
and some 4 yr old , FVF, Old Gowrie, and Univ Flake.

WoW ! Very Happy Should I smoke it, ? or try to age it more???
Back to top Go down
View user profile

the SECOND real actual BoB Bomber sign-in!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: