HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Growley

Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard Empty
PostSubject: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Hello all,

I just finished up this rusticated Billiard. I made it for a good friend of mine. It's about 4.25 inches in length, so it's rather small. I thought I'd give you guys a look.

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard IMG3301-L

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard IMG3298-L

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard IMG3300-L

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard IMG3299-L

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard IMG3302-L

Thanks for looking!

Brian.
Back to top Go down
http://GrowleyPipes.com
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:10 pm

That's a little traditional for you, Brian. I'm used to seeing wild Danish shapes. Very nice though. If she is anything like the ones you made me, I bet she smokes like a champ.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com
Harlock999

Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Very nice!
I really like the shape, and the proportions looks perfect.
Back to top Go down
CygnusXII

CygnusXII

Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:55 am

Really, really nice work. The Rustication is very nice and evenly distributed and consistent throughout the shape. I like the black coloring, and the stem work.
Back to top Go down
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:37 am

Very nice I give it cheers cheers cheers
Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
Growley

Growley

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Thanks guys for the compliments!

Ocelot, yes this one is a bit more traditional for me. I figure, if I make a normal pipe every once in a while people won't just assume I'm some crazy artist with my head in the clouds and no traditional grounding Wink

Richard, Thanks for the 3 cheers 's Hopefully that's not on a scale of 1-10 cheers 's though. Suspect

Cygnus, this was the first "just black" pipe I've ever done. I think I'll have to do more. I really like the look.

Thanks again.

Brian.
Back to top Go down
ejames

ejames

Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Very nice!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozarksouthpawpipes.com/index.html
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm

And again, ANOTHER very well designed and executed piece of work!! You can hold your head up as far as being a pipe maker with all that I've seen so far!! The nicest thing is the scale that you work in, a realistic, USABLE size which look like they would be well liked as a daily smoker !! Congrats and that is one of the nicest "rusticated" blast like finishes I've seen! Kudos to you x100 cheers
Back to top Go down
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Harlock999 wrote:
Very nice!
I really like the shape, and the proportions looks perfect.

+1 the proportions are perfect. Great pipe
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:22 pm

It has a lot of personality... I like it a lot. Cool
Back to top Go down
Growley

Growley

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the wonderful comments. I ship it out today. Hopefully he likes it.
Back to top Go down
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:39 am

Growley wrote:
Thanks guys. I appreciate all the wonderful comments. I ship it out today. Hopefully he likes it.

Don't forget to send one out to me so I can test it for you and make sure the next person you make one for will like it Smile
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Small Rusticated Bent Billiard   Small Rusticated Bent Billiard EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:24 am

All I can say is WOW!!! I really love the rustication on it.

Jim
Back to top Go down

Small Rusticated Bent Billiard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: