HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

(Orlik) Three Nuns in my new Giacomo Egg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
glo0115

Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: (Orlik) Three Nuns in my new Giacomo Egg   Sun May 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Just had a "Break in" bowl of the Orlik three nuns in my new Giacomo Moro polished egg, video uploading to youtube now.

I much prefer this blend to that of the pouched version imperial think everyone is happy with in the UK. Seeing as the UK is no longer afraid of invasion from American tobaccos/cigarettes, i dont see why we still need BAT and why this crazy different blends for the UK and rest of the world still exists.

But still a great Va blend, that has elements of a VaPer taste, amazing what you can do with chemicals and toppings. Lady N packs enough of a punch to make this enjoyable, no doubt thanks to the Kentucky.

Shame i will never get to try the blend in its hayday of 22% Perique/"Manufactured Perique"(what this is i can only wonder). But still a very enjoyable smoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mrtobacco.co.uk
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: (Orlik) Three Nuns in my new Giacomo Egg   Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm

I'm mainly a latakia kind of guy, but I find Three Nuns to be very enjoyable. I was gifted a tin for Christmas, and if it were available in the states, I would stock up on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

(Orlik) Three Nuns in my new Giacomo Egg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: