HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Fri May 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Just sitting here puffing away on my Dunhill second full of Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. nice taste and good room note.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Me too Very Happy . It's great stuff, I have a couple of pounds put up Cool . An excellent mixture of Danish Virginia and dark fired, and the topping goes well with the tobaccos. It's a keeper.

williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Fri May 11, 2012 4:26 pm

As far I'm concerned that's some of the best tobac money can buy. When I was in England in '05 I smoked a tin of Orlik Dark Kentucky and have been wishing I could get more. No joy on that. The Heinrich is almost identical to the Orlik and is great stuff. Saving my shekels to get another tin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Fri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Really like this one. Very moderately priced too.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online

Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1