HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hater

Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey Empty
PostSubject: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Just sitting here puffing away on my Dunhill second full of Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. nice taste and good room note.
Back to top Go down
Puff Daddy
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Me too Very Happy . It's great stuff, I have a couple of pounds put up Cool . An excellent mixture of Danish Virginia and dark fired, and the topping goes well with the tobaccos. It's a keeper.

williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:26 pm

As far I'm concerned that's some of the best tobac money can buy. When I was in England in '05 I smoked a tin of Orlik Dark Kentucky and have been wishing I could get more. No joy on that. The Heinrich is almost identical to the Orlik and is great stuff. Saving my shekels to get another tin.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey   Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Really like this one. Very moderately priced too.

Cheers,

RR

Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey Purple11x 2Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey Bombx10  Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey Bombx7 Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey D6bddf10 Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com

Peter Heinrichs Strong Dark. Me likey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: