HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
(I kid)

The hell you are kidding. Laughing

Cool

Am I kidding? I don't know; I've never tried Stormfront. Hint, hint. Wink (Kidding again! (or am I)) Seriously, I'm just proud to fly the banner of the CCSS, and know that I earned it from the Cobfather himself. To any who try to sully it: the spear gun's waiting... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:49 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
Sometime back I PM'd George and told him that from my observations and following his posts that I had determined him to be of a more noble character...George's response...only solidifies my previous judgement.

Your compliments still embarrass me, A.J., but I'm glad you see this my way. I was a little worried that between this post and my recent dressing-down of Kyle on the last page of his Peterson thread that I might have disappointed you. Razz I'm happy that your view of nobility leaves room for a bit of gruffness when the situation warrants. Perhaps I would have gotten a similar reaction from you, had I tried to refuse the gift of tobacco you recently sent!
Thanks again, sir. For the compliments and your generosity.
-G
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
GK, I think we live in alternate universe neighborhoods. If we lived in the same neighborhood, they wouldn't need police. Laughing

Hope the neighbor kid enjoys his cob.

...or else...

Cool

Yyyeah...I'm pretty sure the whole "Weiss/Kaplan vigilante justice" thing would spiral out of control REALLY quickly...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 am

Wow...that picture brings up...slightly uncomfortable and compromising plot lines between us... Neutral

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:55 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Wow...that picture brings up...slightly uncomfortable and compromising plot lines between us... Neutral

I'm leaving that one alone. Sometimes it's better to not say anything at all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:39 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:

I'm leaving that one alone. Sometimes it's better to not say anything at all. Laughing

See? What'd I say? Quickly out of control. Dammit, Kyle! Evil or Very Mad (I think he's still mad that I wouldn't let him be Catwoman.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:52 am

George Kaplan wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:

See? What'd I say? Quickly out of control. Dammit, Kyle! Evil or Very Mad (I think he's still mad that I wouldn't let him be Catwoman.)

No no, keep me outta this mess. I was going to make a comment about You and Kyle Twisted Evil , but decided not to.

What you and Kyle do is your business. I'm just saying that we don't want or need details about your relationship with each other. Laughing That picture was bad enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 am

George Kaplan wrote:
Yyyeah...I'm pretty sure the whole "Weiss/Kaplan vigilante justice" thing would spiral out of control REALLY quickly...

Knowing you two, I tend to think it would be more like this... Cool

Of course, if we throw Monbla into the situation, it would probably be more like this:

Last edited by Rob_In_MO on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:28 am

Did you add a pair or leather chaps to robin also?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 am

Great, now the thread's out of control, too. Razz Jump in here any time, Jefe.

Rob_In_MO wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:

Knowing you two, I tend to think it would be more like this... Cool

Of course, if we throw Monbla into the situation, it would probably be more like this:

I'm not sure who's who in the Beavis and Butthead pic, Rob. You forgot to add the facial hair. On a side note, Monbla and I recently learned we attended the same high school, so that second pic is probably pretty accurate. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:18 pm

This one was NOT my fault.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:

(sigh) You're right; I should have seen this coming. Let's see if I can fix it...................
...grumble, grumble,...stupid idea anyway...grumble, mutter....tinker, tinker, click, clicky-click...
There! Vigilante justice 2.0. Any better?

No?!! C'mon! I'm trying here. Mad Ah, forget it. I give up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I'm way too nerdy and weird to be Mal, but... it's a slightly less homoerotic notion. Who the hell did you impose your noggin on? I don't recognize that one.

Nice Google Streets background. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 pm

That's me as Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog. The fact that you didn't know that makes you a bit less nerdy than me, so by default you get to be Mal. Of course, any question of my nerdiness was laid to rest in THIS thread Razz :
http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t16985-rush-2112
That street image is of one of my town's lesser-known landmarks, a few blocks from my house. Although it's covered by my heroic torso, that's the house where Tim Allen was living when he was busted for trafficking cocaine back in '78.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:

(sigh) You're right; I should have seen this coming. Let's see if I can fix it...................
...grumble, grumble,...stupid idea anyway...grumble, mutter....tinker, tinker, click, clicky-click...
There! Vigilante justice 2.0. Any better?

Much better! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:38 pm

I'm old school. Unless it's weird conspiracy news sites, synthesizer how to, or obscure music, the Internet doesn't hold my attention span for very long. If you think I'm less nerdy than you, after an experimental music show last night, two guys and myself discussed for the better part of two hours the nuances of setting up RAID arrays on Atari ST computers, how to best build Buchla clones and how to create a servo-controlled resistance MIDI module interface for a theremin.

*shrug* More a mixture of Hoban and Kaylee in personality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
two guys and myself discussed for the better part of two hours the nuances of setting up RAID arrays on Atari ST computers.

Alright! Atari ST's! Cool! Man that takes me back.... cheers

No worse than my 486 project a while back - just so I could play vintage games without DosBox emulator. cyclops

Or the D&D references and comments made back and forth between Harlock and I... Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Ok, Kyle. You win the shiny nerd hat for dropping Wash's first name, if nothing else. If you like Whedon's work outside of Firefly, check out Dr. Horrible's on Youtube. It's a short film musical he did to pass the time during the writer's strike a few years back.
As for me, I'm gonna go drink beer on the porch and smoke some Lat while watching bikini girls do yoga in the park across the street. I've had enough of this homo-suggestive nerd thread that started with a perfectly manly post about threatening a guy with a spear gun. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:25 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Ok, Kyle. You win the shiny nerd hat for dropping Wash's first name, if nothing else. If you like Whedon's work outside of Firefly, check out Dr. Horrible's on Youtube. It's a short film musical he did to pass the time during the writer's strike a few years back.
As for me, I'm gonna go drink beer on the porch and smoke some Lat while watching bikini girls do yoga in the park across the street. I've had enough of this homo-suggestive nerd thread that started with a perfectly manly post about threatening a guy with a spear gun. Cool

Looks like I have some Dr. Horrible to watch on YouTube. Cool

All your manliness are belongs to us? *shrug* Have fun on your porch. Bonus points for staring though binoculars, laughing deep and creepily while holding said spear gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:53 pm

1. This forum needs a Hall of Fame
2. This thread needs to go there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:05 am

I just saw the kid getting into his car,...smoking the cob! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:13 am

George Kaplan wrote:
I just saw the kid getting into his car,...smoking the cob! cheers

Right on, George! Sounds like you made a lasting impression! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:13 am

...minus 4 points coercing via fear and control. Laughing "Say son, that cob looks great, especially without a spear in your neck." Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:22 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
"Say son, that cob looks great, especially without a spear in your neck." Twisted Evil

Five minutes later and I'm still giggling like a sociopath at that. come to think of it, most things look better without a spear in your neck. The mental image is cracking me up. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:23 am

That's what you call 'Gentle Persuasion'. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: