HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
flytyer

Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:23 am

Pipe smokin drummer MM Freehands smoke great, and hold a good amount of baccy for a nice long smoke, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiltjlp

Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:31 am

ThEpIpEsMoKiNgDrUmMeR wrote:
Very Happy Just ordered a straight 5th ave diplomat, a straight country gentleman, AND a natural red freehand from MM! cant wait to get them, especially the freehand Smile

Good choices. And since they lowered the price of the Natural Freehand, it's a great bargain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://corncobsandbriar.phpbb3now.com/
ThEpIpEsMoKiNgDrUmMeR

Registration date : 2012-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:45 am

Smile Thanks Flytyer and Tilt,

Im really looking forward to getting them, so far i only have two ledgends, one straight and one bent, though they both smoke fantastically, And yes, the freehand was the main reason for the order, it was a toss up between the original dark stained one and the supposedly limited edition, natural red, in the end i decided get the limited edition whilst i can, but i know full well that soon enough i will probably own the original freehand AND the natural white one, haha. But im also really looking forward to trying the diplomat and the country gent, unfortunately for me, the ONLY ones i have found in this country are the ledgends, and i want all different types so i have to order online (patience is not my strongest point) Razz and which will likely cost me something extra on import tax when they arrive here, but it will be worth it Smile

Loving the cob's!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Batman, Robin, Catwoman, A beluga whale, a spear gun, Kyle in ---less chaps, and a girl doing yoga.....this thread is freaking EPIC cheers cheers cheers I literally was laughing my butt off and getting an odd look from the next guy over. Just made my day reading this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:28 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
Batman, Robin, Catwoman, A beluga whale, a spear gun, Kyle in ---less chaps, and a girl doing yoga.....this thread is freaking EPIC cheers cheers cheers I literally was laughing my butt off and getting an odd look from the next guy over. Just made my day reading this. Very Happy

Don't forget Tim Allen's mugshot. That's what really sets this one apart from the run-of-the-mill Catwoman/whale/speargun/Kyle's chaps/yoga thread, IMHO. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:47 pm

My apologies on having forgotten the mug shot, it surely did set it aside from the typical thread. You are correct Sir, please forgive my insolence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:57 pm

A reasonable omission, considering the sheer amount of crazy all in one thread. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 pm

The only thing chappin' me right now is the diamond-shanked cob that appeared in my mailbox from The Zoo, MI today. Cool

You're a piece of work, Kaplan. I guess that will suffice until I have a speargun AND a bulldog cob. Cool

(Thank you, sir--you're awesome.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 am

Oh hey! You got it already? Great! I hope you like it, Kyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am

George Kaplan wrote:
Oh hey! You got it already? Great! I hope you like it, Kyle.

Came into my hot little hands just today. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean68

Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 am

"You take that pipe and smoke it or I'll shoot you in the neck with a spear gun I bought at the flea market."

There is much joy to be found in this thread, but none greater than that I find in the opening statement. This line is classic in its aggression and beauty!

I am, my good Sir, very impressed!

At your service,
Sean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 am

Like your new avatar sean .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Sean68 wrote:
There is much joy to be found in this thread, but none greater than that I find in the opening statement. This line is classic in its aggression and beauty!

Thanks, Sean. I'd like to believe that's what finally got your avatar to crack a smile! Razz I think in some ways you and I may be cut from the same burl. I'm an easy-going guy, but you wouldn't know it to look at me, and if you're on my lawn (or porch, as the case may be) you'd better prove your honest intentions or you'll never meet the nice guy behind the scowl. Sound familiar? Strangers get the "cultivated reputation" for free; the real me is something folks have to earn. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 pm

Hey Sean, now that your avatar doesn't make me avert my eyes from your profile, I noticed you're from Berea, KY. I've been through there a few times. Nice town. I was there when I heard Reagan had been shot, then later that day I saw Ned Beatty in a restaurant. Unrelated non sequiturs, yes, but I remember Berea now because of them. Besides, that's just random enough to fit in this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Since Sean joined i've tried to remember exactly who he reminds me of. It hit me this afternoon - especially without his smile...

Duke Nukem! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Laughing Twisted Evil Hehehe (evil laugh) Sean will now be referred to as Duke...or uh Nekum....not sure which yet. Thanks Rob.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
Laughing Twisted Evil Hehehe (evil laugh) Sean will now be referred to as Duke...or uh Nekum....not sure which yet. Thanks Rob.

Eff yes. cheers That's hilarious. Have him say in a low, gravelly voice "Come get some!" Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:03 pm

Don't forget a large list of horrible action movie puns for everything he does. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Sean68

Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:12 am

Rob_In_MO wrote:
Since Sean joined i've tried to remember exactly who he reminds me of. It hit me this afternoon - especially without his smile...

Duke Nukem! cheers

Now, if only I can transform this fat ass to that epic pile of muscles...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.   Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Awe come on now Dukey don't be so down on yourself. Smile lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sharing the cob love, by any means necessary.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4