HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Got the karl erik in from grampa grossbart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Got the karl erik in from grampa grossbart   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Smoking some G&H rum flake that was sent to me by Natch, glad to say I'm not getting any kind of awful ghost that GG was receiving. Can detect a little Lat ghost but other than that it is smoking beautifully. The bowl on this thing is enormous, half again as big as my nording which was the biggest untill now.

Thanks alot GG, you guys are the best and as of lately my wife has been getting jealous because I have been paying more attention to the mail box these past few weeks. cheers

She threatened get on under my name and ask you guys not send me anything else. She decided once it was out that she posted, that I get twice as much. So she has come to the conclussion that it would be in her best interest to not us my account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Got the karl erik in from grampa grossbart   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

So, your wife posted this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Got the karl erik in from grampa grossbart   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Got the karl erik in from grampa grossbart   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Na lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Got the karl erik in from grampa grossbart   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:50 am

Glad to hear the Albatross has landed, and in your non-hexed hand molted into a worthy (b)Owl. Happy smoking, brother, and may that piece bring you many years of worthy diversions--cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Got the karl erik in from grampa grossbart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1