HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Man, what a day! The yard is full of rubble again this evening, quite a mess to clean up... I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 710492

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Bb-210

I just got bombed again - this time by BuckeyeBoy! cheers

Very nice selection of Aromatics.

Shamrock & Amaretto - aromatic blends from his B&M.
A sample of C&D Old Hollywood.
And a nice letter telling me what they are. I temporarily labeled the baggies.

Completely unexpected and much appreciated!

Thank You very much Stephen - BuckeyeBoy34! Cool
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
This came in today - courtesy of Kaiser83! cheers

100g. tin of MacBaren's Plumcake
50g. tin of C&D Sunday Picnic
1 bag of Pipe Cleaners

Cool! Now I just have to try them. Which one first? scratch

Thank You very much Kaiser - I owe you one Buddy. Cool

Enjoy it buddy just let me know how they are.
Back to top Go down
alfredo_buscatti

alfredo_buscatti

Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Rob I know you're out of work, so these bombs are detonating at the right time; I'd send you something but I either sold or gave away all my tobacco; hmmmmm. . .I could send you a couple of cans of Bush's Baked Beans, but, unsure of their reception, will hold onto them until I get your signal to send them aloft:)Smile. Mike
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:11 pm

alfredo_buscatti wrote:
Rob I know you're out of work, so these bombs are detonating at the right time; I'd send you something but I either sold or gave away all my tobacco; hmmmmm. . .I could send you a couple of cans of Bush's Baked Beans, but, unsure of their reception, will hold onto them until I get your signal to send them aloft:)Smile. Mike

Hello Brother Mike! Good to see you posting again, Sir.

Bush's Baked Beans are always welcome here. I usually open a can of them when I grill chicken or smoke a pork-butt (for pulled pork, of course). Cool

Fire away, Sir! cheers
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Rob - I'm pretty sure that kaiser and buckeyeboy sent their bombs as part of the Bomb Squad activity. kaiser sent his via Afganistan and bucky's went out late due to a few issues on his end, which he was able to overcome. Good pilots, both of 'em.

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 D6bddf10I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 29400910I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 114e6110I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Ddb39b10I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Cf77ce10I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Dd692012I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:43 pm

Yes sir, my first bomb detonated Monday early and the second cluster bomb detonated on Thursday. But I doubt the final bomb has reached the USA yet.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:50 pm

Good grief kaiser...no one is safe!

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 D6bddf10I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 29400910I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 114e6110I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Ddb39b10I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Cf77ce10I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Dd692012I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Lol, I can't mail boxes from here but I can mail an envelope so long as it is standard size...and I have quirky cool stuff the guys will enjoy I think. Just doing my part to make sure people feel the wrath of the Bob. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Rob - I'm pretty sure that kaiser and buckeyeboy sent their bombs as part of the Bomb Squad activity.

Yes, I now realize that - now that it's too late. However - a couple of these were not part of the mission. I was PM'ed and certain ones were set up for me to receive before you even chose the target.

Either way - it's all good! cheers
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:29 am

Perhaps. But then, my dear Watson, I could easily have sat down one afternoon and written out the entire year's list over tea and scones! I do however know that kaiser is operating some rather extensive multi-point missions though. The man seems to have gathered together a small squadron of his own...and his reach is indeed long.

Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)   I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 am

As much as I enjoy a bit of well placed chaos, I apologize for the confusion caused by that first delivery. Rob knew it was coming, and I actually sent four packages to various brothers the morning before we got our orders. And I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, and with geometric logic, that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox........Oh, wait. We already did Caine Mutiny.
Never mind.
Back to top Go down

I've been Bombed! (Not BoB Bombing Mission)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: