Well, you asked for it...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, you asked for it...   Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Thank goodness that never happens to ME! Rolling Eyes

Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 D6bddf10Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 29400910Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 114e6110Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Ddb39b10Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Cf77ce10Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Dd692012Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Well, you asked for it...   Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Thank goodness that never happens to ME! Rolling Eyes

Oh, sure. SURE. Laughing As if you've never gotten up in the middle of the night because you thought you could forget about that *one little teensy, weensy flaw* in a knife--just to see if you could fix it. Cool You're a real artist and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Well, you asked for it...   Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:00 am

No...I don't do that. It's just knowing that I had a good idea but deviated from that during when I was working on it...went a different direction...or kept 'adjusting' something too long. Ultimately I often end up knowing that if I had stopped at a certain point, it would have turned out a lot better...but I didn't.

Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 D6bddf10Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 29400910Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 114e6110Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Ddb39b10Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Cf77ce10Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Dd692012Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Well, you asked for it...   Well, you asked for it... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:51 am

Got it. So you skip the stopping point altogether, but follow same concept. Laughing I knew you were a real craftsman. Cool
Back to top Go down

Well, you asked for it...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: