HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Sorry it took so long to post a picture. This is a very comfortable pipe in the hand, cuddles the hand like a small kitten. Again, thanks GG, sorry it didn't work out for you but it is been a great pipe for me so far. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:07 am

Balanced yet freeform, unique and yet classic. I like it. It's shaped like a windswept rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean68

Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 am

This is also a fine pipe, young man. I suppose I should have suspected I was becoming interested in a passtime in which the beauty of the aparatus would be as pleasurable as the smoking itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leyte

Registration date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Nice looking pipe, smoke it well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 pm

i.keenum wrote:

Sorry it took so long to post a picture. This is a very comfortable pipe in the hand, cuddles the hand like a small kitten. Again, thanks GG, sorry it didn't work out for you but it is been a great pipe for me so far. cheers

Speaking of kittens, I'll bet you want a couple. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSmokeamater

Registration date : 2012-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Thems are some cute kittens. But of course they're cute, they're kittens.

Sorry man. Two cats and two dogs are enough for me already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 am

What ever you do don't let my wife see this post Evil or Very Mad . Can't tell you how many times she has brought something home that I have had to end up finding a home for. We already have two dogs, a two year old child, and 70 fish or so. No more animals for me.
Back to top Go down
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
PipeLeisure

Registration date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:27 am

Dude thats an awesome looking pipe, I agree with Kyle...it looks like a rose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PipeLeisure?feature=mhee
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:21 am

Hermit wrote:
Speaking of kittens, I'll bet you want a couple. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:28 am

Why do posts end up in bad cat posters?
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:32 am

i.keenum wrote:

It all started with the Kittens. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:18 pm

i.keenum wrote:

It's usually a safe bet to blame Rob, who will then blame Kyle, who will then blame me. Then I'll get all defensive, then Rob'll tell me to relax. It always comes back to Rob.
That really is a nice looking pipe. It sorta grows on you, doesn't it? At first I wasn't sure, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.
Plus, you know, kittens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:14 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
i.keenum wrote:

It's usually a safe bet to blame Rob, who will then blame Kyle, who will then blame me. Then I'll get all defensive, then Rob'll tell me to relax. It always comes back to Rob.
That really is a nice looking pipe. It sorta grows on you, doesn't it? At first I wasn't sure, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.
Plus, you know, kittens.

You forgot me laughing at both of you being ridiculous until someone says something to make me rage quit. That's part of the cycle. And since I was forgotten, my attention-seeking, self-centered nerve got touched and now I'm rage quitting.

But first...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
You forgot me laughing at both of you being ridiculous until someone says something to make me rage quit. That's part of the cycle. And since I was forgotten, my attention-seeking, self-centered nerve got touched and now I'm rage quitting.

Hit the road! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
And since I was forgotten, my attention-seeking, self-centered nerve got touched and now I'm rage quitting.

Say hi to Richard Burley for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:26 am

Did he bail? That sucks. I wonder what sanded his berries... scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 am

Sand maybe?
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 pm

i.keenum wrote:
Sand maybe?

Definitely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 pm

Bet living in the desert you used to sanded berries?
Back to top Go down

Finally got up a picture of the pipe grampagrossbart gifted.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1