HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got a pipe for fathers day.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i.keenum

i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

Got a pipe for fathers day. Empty
PostSubject: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:23 pm

A little late to post the picture but here you guys go:
Got a pipe for fathers day. Img_1723
Back to top Go down
http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Fishfuzz

Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:06 am

A very happy fathers day to you then!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 am

What, no claw and skull combo? You're out of the band. Laughing

Enjoy that "flashy dad" pipe. Cool
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:54 am

That.

Is.

Awesome!!!

Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:14 am

never been a big fan of the skulls, they seem to come of cartoony looking if not executed perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sean68

Sean68

Registration date : 2012-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:22 am

Sir, that is one mighty fine pipe!
Back to top Go down
Mozjo33

Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am

i.keenum wrote:

That is sick!! I would love to see it once it colors. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 am

Gonna work on coloring often, it is a great smoke. Forgot how dry new meer smokes.
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Very nice meer indeed. With all of the carvings and different layers, that should be a most interesting looking pipe once it starts to color.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Mozjo33 wrote:
i.keenum wrote:

That is sick!! I would love to see it once it colors. Congrats.

VERY NICE Claw/Egg!! I have 2 but none of the laticed egg style. As for coloring, unless he smokes it twice a day, everyday check back with him in about a decade !! Coloring meers is a long term proposition !! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Agreed about the skulls. If it doesn't look anatomically right they look silly. Sabre-tooth cat skull? *shrug*

I still haven't smoked the only meer I have sitting around. I keep forgetting about it.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Agreed about the skulls. If it doesn't look anatomically right they look silly. Sabre-tooth cat skull? *shrug*

I still haven't smoked the only meer I have sitting around. I keep forgetting about it.

I have to agree about most of the skulls available. More "folk artish" than a good representation of a skull. Kyle, if you think that you get the full taste out of a cob, a meer REALLY gives you the exact taste of the 'bac one hundred percent!! If you really want to get the taste of your VaPers, put 'em in that meer! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Oh my, magnified, focused Escudo in a meer? How delightful. Neutral

I'll stick with VA SGs and McKetchup in it, likely. Then, if that goes well, I'll get one for Balkans so I can get that fine smokey nature and Oriental edge. Cool
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Oh my, magnified, focused Escudo in a meer? How delightful. Neutral

I'll stick with VA SGs and McKetchup in it, likely. Then, if that goes well, I'll get one for Balkans so I can get that fine smokey nature and Oriental edge. Cool

Having smoked 'em for awhile now, I can tell you that, unless you just cake the hell out of 'em, they DON'T ghost from 'bac to 'bac which is why they are so nice to smoke ANYTHING anytime in 'em Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:33 pm

monbla256 wrote:

Having smoked 'em for awhile now, I can tell you that, unless you just cake the hell out of 'em, they DON'T ghost from 'bac to 'bac which is why they are so nice to smoke ANYTHING anytime in 'em Razz

That's good to know. I'm not a cake-builder, so... I'd better go grab that sucker and smoke it sometime.
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
monbla256 wrote:

That's good to know. I'm not a cake-builder, so... I'd better go grab that sucker and smoke it sometime.

Just remember, they are really more of a "sit-down" and relax sort of smoker and remember to blow the smoke you get out of your mouth onto the meer while smoking. It helps color 'em over time. Razz I'm now smoking one of mine every night as my last pipe of the day a sort of "ritual" I've started Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
monbla256 wrote:

Just remember, they are really more of a "sit-down" and relax sort of smoker and remember to blow the smoke you get out of your mouth onto the meer while smoking. It helps color 'em over time. Razz I'm now smoking one of mine every night as my last pipe of the day a sort of "ritual" I've started Razz

I usually play dodgeball while smoking my pipes, which I post about a lot, so I'm really glad you mentioned the sitting part. Laughing
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:

I usually play dodgeball while smoking my pipes, which I post about a lot, so I'm really glad you mentioned the sitting part. Laughing

OOOOH DODGEBALL cheers I haven't played that in 40 years now ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:06 pm

What you lost in dodge ball skills you made up with pipe smoking experience. 40+ years of experience.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:12 pm

i.keenum wrote:
What you lost in dodge ball skills you made up with pipe smoking experience. 40+ years of experience.

Monbla's not a newbie? Huh. scratch I was going to tell him to try and perfect the Frank method, sip not chug, and he too will achieve a fine white ash and a one light smoke. He might want to try something other than aromatics one day, though.
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Nothing wrong with aros, don't hate.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 pm

i.keenum wrote:
Nothing wrong with aros, don't hate.

What's your address? I seem to have a surplus of Borkum Riff and Smoker's Pride that's just gonna go to waste here. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
i.keenum

i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:43 pm

You'll have to wait for the bombers for that.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: Got a pipe for fathers day.   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Oh shucks, foiled again. Twisted Evil

Cool
Back to top Go down
dantiff49

dantiff49

Registration date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: nice   Got a pipe for fathers day. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:05 am

i.keenum wrote:
very nice know i know what i need to start droping hints about.
Back to top Go down

Got a pipe for fathers day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: