HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza of Incindiary Glory!

Special Note: Suggested names are now under the microscope being scrutinized for 'worthiness' or the lack thereof.

Orders will be sent out no later than this Monday, July 1st.

Date of the Mission for July is set for all bomb to arrive on target...Friday, July 20th.
This is due to the July 4th holiday period potentially causing mayhem amongst the Squadron rank and file.
The later than usual date should allow one and all to recover from festivities and get their gear and aircraft up to snuff in plenty of time for an effective run.

So...new Bombing Date...Friday, July 20th!!!

View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 am

My SR-17 is fueled and ready, but as it is always leaking I think I am going to go against some politicians wishes and use my Pred for this drop. Count me in and ready to drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roogles

Registration date : 2011-12-13

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 am

Count me in for this one as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blog.roogles.com
Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Present and accounted for sir. I am willing and able to deliver payload on target. Will hold for coordinates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 pm

[Joe Swanson] BRING IT ON [/Joe Swanson]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Major Weiss, reporting for duty. I was lost in the Bermuda Triangle, Earhart says "hello," and Elvis is now bald.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:46 pm

Ready and reporting in! pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Theophilus

Registration date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Count me in! Never done one before. If someone could fill me in briefly I would appreciate it. Is it like "Secret Santa"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Present and awaiting orders, Sir.

Commander BH - I would like to say 'Thank You' for the time and effort you put into this every month. We all appreciate it and this event wouldn't be the same without you.

This event is the most fun you can have on the Internet.

(next to scamming thousands of people out of millions of dollars in a multi-level marketing scheme and then disappearing to a non-extradition country with the funds secured in a Swiss Account).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
This event is the most fun you can have on the Internet.

No wonder you ask for lady pictures so often...once you actually explore the Internet, you'll add to your statement:

"...with the binds open and clothed."

Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Theophilus wrote:
Count me in! Never done one before. If someone could fill me in briefly I would appreciate it. Is it like "Secret Santa"?

Quickly - it's like this. PM Commander BH and he will add you to the Squadron List. Once on the list, wait for his PM containing the Target. Shipping info will be included.

As far as the package - it can be anything. You don't have to spend a lot of money, it can be something bought, made, taken from your cellar, thrown together, etc. As long as some thought is put into it regarding who the target it, you can guarantee that it will be appreciated. Of course Joke items do sometimes accidentally get included as well.

Make sure to mail out your package so that it hits the target on or about the designated Bombing Date - listed above as July 20'th.

Please PM the Delivery Confirmation Number to Commander BH as soon as the package has been shipped. This is for tracking activities and to make sure that everyone one the list has sent out a package.

Once the package is sent and DC# PM'ed to BH - wait and watch the mass destruction! Twisted Evil

Since the 20th is the arrival date for the Bombs, I'll probably ship mine out on the 17th or 18th - as USPS Priority Mail takes 2-3 days. Adding Delivery Confirmation to Priority Mail costs less than a buck and not only makes your package traceable, it holds the USPS accountable for it as well.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to PM me with any questions (except target data)...[u]

Last edited by Rob_In_MO on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:

Please PM the Delivery Confirmation Number to Commander BH as soon as the package is arrived. This is for tracking activities and to make sure that everyone one the list has sent out a package.

These are new orders I wasn't aware of. Thanks for posting. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 pm

The Fourth Round. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Rob_In_MO on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:20 pm

ON BOARD. MIKE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jefe1037

Registration date : 2012-02-07

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 pm

here we come

I think I see my house from here

Last edited by jefe1037 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dreadgerbil

Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:23 pm

The bomber is ready to be loaded and our navigator has his charts ready. We're happy to be bombing some of you Yanks with much needed supplies! Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 pm

I like her. She's spunky. Put a pipe in her mouth, a tobacco leaf in her right hand, BoB logo on here cape, and we're set. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cigar2you

Registration date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Rob_In_MO wrote:

Please PM the Delivery Confirmation Number to Commander BH as soon as the package is arrived. This is for tracking activities and to make sure that everyone one the list has sent out a package.

These are new orders I wasn't aware of. Thanks for posting. Cool

I was not aware of this either prior to the last bombing run. But it makes since and will gladly comply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Awrite boys, here we go again!!

Hearts and minds now, remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Ready to go...and I've got a whole new crew for this run!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 pm

jefe1037 wrote:
here we come

I think I see my house from here

Yup - I know you're in that building somewhere, Jefe! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Count me in, good sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Ready to destroy the next sorry son. pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
dshpipes

Registration date : 2011-03-06

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Hey Gents,

Unfortunately, my bomber sustained some minor damage in the last raid and is receiving repairs this month. I'm told that everything should be back in tip top shape before the August run. Here's a photo of my bird. Really, it's not as bad as it looks.

I look forward to hitting the August target doubly hard to make up for missing the July mission.

I hope July get's what's comin' to 'im!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dshpipes.com
Fishfuzz

Registration date : 2012-05-24

PostSubject: Re: July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Rob_In_MO wrote:
The Fourth Round. Twisted Evil

+1

I was going to post this same pic. Stay out of my head!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

July Bombing...a Red, White and Blue Extravaganza!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: