An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair   An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:11 am

Thank you sir. Yeah, I keep forgetting to take before's.
I promise next time for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair   An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm

The little single trails that connect everything on this second one are a tad much, but that's just my eye. Cool I would have terminated them as a taper at the apex tips of the V-shaped clusters (if that makes sense), but again...just my finickiness. The first one looks a little more natural.

Still, great concept and great clean-up job!
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair   An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Another great job, Mr. Cart! I'm really starting to like the idea of rustication on the stem.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair   An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:04 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
The little single trails that connect everything on this second one are a tad much, but that's just my eye. Cool I would have terminated them as a taper at the apex tips of the V-shaped clusters (if that makes sense), but again...just my finickiness. The first one looks a little more natural.

Still, great concept and great clean-up job!

Kyle, Aint no pleasing ya is there. You remind me of my EX wife, she was a pain in the @$!%&*?*! too! LOL!
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair   An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:19 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Another great job, Mr. Cart! I'm really starting to like the idea of rustication on the stem.

Thank you again sir!
And I did find a before of the last pipe but, it aint too good but, I reckon you'll all get the idea.
An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 CopyofT2eC16JHJHIE9nysd6YLBPBqWWWg60_57
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair   An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Kyle, Aint no pleasing ya is there. You remind me of my EX wife, she was a pain in the @$!%&*?*! too! LOL!

Hey, at least with me there's no alimony. Razz
Back to top Go down

An Experiment in Rusticating and Repair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: