HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Smoking "Corner"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Planemech

Registration date : 2012-03-18

My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:18 am

Just my 2 cents..........I asked my father years ago, "How have you stayed married for 45 years, while most of the time it ends early in divorce?".... His response was....
"Two things, son.....first....I married my best friend.....and second......(with a long pause)... to this day....she has no idea how much money I make"

He was a very wise man....
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 am

Planemech wrote:
Just my 2 cents..........I asked my father years ago, "How have you stayed married for 45 years, while most of the time it ends early in divorce?".... His response was....
"Two things, son.....first....I married my best friend.....and second......(with a long pause)... to this day....she has no idea how much money I make"

This made my day, and made me laugh. cheers

Cool
Back to top Go down
zjgilbert

zjgilbert

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 am

GuitarMyFriend wrote:
Damn do I need one. And for the record, ovaltine is best mixed with Jack. LOL!
Mixed with a little more Jack! drunken To say I'm jealous of your corner would be an understatement. I stay with my parents when I'm not away at school and neither are keen to smoking inside, so my dad and myself are banished to our front porch. Thank God it's still a nice place to smoke in warm weather though. I'll have to get a pic of the porch and my view up on here sometime. Happy smokin!
Back to top Go down
http://tobaccoreviews.com/reviewer_detail.cfm?UID=7802
zjgilbert

zjgilbert

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:00 am

Planemech wrote:
to this day....she has no idea how much money I make"

lol!
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
...When you do, though, hire GK to be the photographer. That way, we'll get plenty of pictures and he'll bring an air of personality to the shindig. Very Happy Please make sure he attends clothed.

Cool

I'll have you know I've been fully clothed in all but one of my photos here!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
...When you do, though, hire GK to be the photographer. That way, we'll get plenty of pictures and he'll bring an air of personality to the shindig. Very Happy Please make sure he attends clothed.

Cool

Hahaha, yes, your bare, beardless face graced us in another thread. Fortunately for us the shot was from the shoulders up. Cool
Back to top Go down
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
Drunken rant from a tranny long ago:
)

Pretty much every good story starts out that way.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

idbowman wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
)

The places I've been, the conversations I've heard, the things I've seen. We'll just leave it at that. Cool
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:

Hahaha, yes, your bare, beardless face graced us in another thread. Fortunately for us the shot was from the shoulders up. Cool

Fresh outa the shower! The beard's on its way back, and with it, my pants.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:22 pm

George Kaplan wrote:

Li'l "Calvin & Hobbes" moment, eh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
zjgilbert

zjgilbert

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:

Sounds like it's a good thig i'm semi new to this forum. I don't need to get that familiar with any of you guys! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:41 pm

I will definately have GK be the photographer. Also, everyone of you guys will be invited provided you all want to fly out to Michigan or where ever we are residing to congratulate me and smoke a pipe with me! And I know I've got plenty of time. I'm still scared of the idea of getting married, but in the future I do see myself with this gal.
Zach
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 pm

How I missed all this talk, I'll never know... I guess posting on my phone isn't safe anymore.
Zach
Back to top Go down
number_seven

number_seven

Registration date : 2012-06-15

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
idbowman wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:
)

The places I've been, the conversations I've heard, the things I've seen. We'll just leave it at that. Cool

First thing they told us when I first went to Thailand the first time (USMC): Avoid the really beautiful girls. They're all TS or TG..... And they were right (DAMHIK).

More on topic: I am in my tobacco slut phase; I have like ten or so different tobaccos.

Having said that, I just invested in a half dozen each of SG Balkan Flake and Skiff mixture.

And that's a nice little smoking nook....
Back to top Go down
http://www.neurasthenia.us

My Smoking "Corner"
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5