My Smoking "Corner"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Registration date : 2012-02-23

My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 pm

HOLY SH*T... This has gone way outta line. Thanks to the ones that have stayed on track!
In other news... Kentucky Blizzard was actually a little too sweet for me. But it's tastey from time to time.
Zach
Back to top Go down
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Fishfuzz wrote:
gravel wrote:
The Rum and Maple wasn't too bad, if you had a sweet tooth.

I thought the Rum and Maple was actually pretty nice. Then I discovered Silver Flake, and I realized what I had been missing. Wink

There are far better aromatics if you want them and far better options if you don't want them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
What.
The.
Hell.

Yesterday this was a nice little thread about a young guy's man-corner in his girlfriend's apartment. Cute doggy pics and whatnot. Kyle and I stayed on topic, for the most part. How did it come to this overnight? You know what? Don't answer that. scratch

And by the way, it's OUR apartment... I pay half... (Sometimes more)...
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:41 am

Is it possible to delete posts so this thread doesn't go to the rubber room?
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 am

GuitarMyFriend wrote:

My apologies, Zach. That was poorly worded on my end. I didn't mean to imply otherwise.
Also, for the record, I wholeheartedly support your tobacco "promiscuity". Razz As I said, that's how we all learn what we like.
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:44 am

GuitarMyFriend wrote:

I think it's pretty safe for now, buddy.
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 am

George,
Friends don't support friends on wrong decisions. If I'm wrong let me know... I can change... I promise. I'll be a one tobacco kinda guy!
(Don't worry about it, implication over looked.)
(I'm asking about snuff at my cigar shop tomorrow, I'm excited. What do I say if they ask me what kind?)
Zach
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 am

George Kaplan wrote:
GuitarMyFriend wrote:

I think it's pretty safe for now, buddy.

It would take a Moderator to kick it there, and a Mod can also edit posts, if need be.
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:55 am

GuitarMyFriend wrote:
George,
Friends don't support friends on wrong decisions. If I'm wrong let me know... I can change... I promise. I'll be a one tobacco kinda guy!

I assume you're kidding about that.
As far as snuff goes, poke around the snuff box here for some ideas. The variety will make your head spin.
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 am

George Kaplan wrote:
GuitarMyFriend wrote:
George,

I assume you're kidding about that.
As far as snuff goes, poke around the snuff box here for some ideas. The variety will make your head spin.

Agreed. I am trying to learn the world of snuff too Zach. There are tons of types and to the best of my knowledge you will be extremely lucky if you find any at a local B&M. Take a look at www.mrsnuff.com
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:46 am

GuitarMyFriend wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
What.
The.
Hell.

Yesterday this was a nice little thread about a young guy's man-corner in his girlfriend's apartment. Cute doggy pics and whatnot. Kyle and I stayed on topic, for the most part. How did it come to this overnight? You know what? Don't answer that. scratch

Lucky you! Even when I've paid 100%, somehow it was always HER appartment when it came down to most things Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
kaiser83

kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 am

DrT999 wrote:
GuitarMyFriend wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
What.
The.
Hell.

Lucky you! Even when I've paid 100%, somehow it was always HER appartment when it came down to most things Rolling Eyes

I was leaving that one alone. DrT999, I completely empathize, I pay ALL the bills and it is still hers lol. Such is life.
Back to top Go down
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 am

DrT999 wrote:
GuitarMyFriend wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
What.
The.
Hell.

I was going to say just this. It's always her place bro, the sooner you accept that the happier your life will be.
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 am

Dave_In_Philly wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
GuitarMyFriend wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
What.
The.
Hell.

I was going to say just this. It's always her place bro, the sooner you accept that the happier your life will be.

Amen, Brother!
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 am

Dave_In_Philly wrote:
DrT999 wrote:
GuitarMyFriend wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
What.
The.
Hell.

Everything is split 50-50 -- 50% hers, 50% ours Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:20 am

I've already got one foot in my mouth here. I figured that was something he'd learn eventually! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:13 am

Matters are the way they are with you guys because you allowed them to become the way they are.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Forgive my ignorance, for I take things entirely too literally a times, but is it really that bad with your wives/girlfriends that they own everything you have? I just imagine these sagging-headed dudes with a woman on a throne doling out what she feels necessary as they slave unto them. Laughing Most of my friends get into more serious relationships with women and suddenly I never see them again, so the ins-and-outs of most "normal" relationships are a mystery to me (even if I have been in one for 10 years). Things are a little different in my realm. My relationship enhances my life, sometimes it sounds like guys really have it awful with their gals, but seem to enjoy the abuse. Laughing Again, I seriously don't know. Usually when I query this, it's about kids--then it makes me wonder why kids were had with them in the first place.

scratch It's confusing. I may seem smart and with-it (fooled ya, huh?), but advanced human interaction is where I fail miserably.

All I know is, things go my way in my house. (Sorry Yak, even if that means I won't smoke it it. Heheh Laughing )
Back to top Go down
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Naw, it's rarely as bad as all that. We're just observing the time-honored tradition of kvetching about being hen-pecked.
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Really it ain't bad at all, she lets me "own" a lot of things... For instance;

"YOUR dog has to go out" (She brought the dog home without me knowing)
"It's YOUR turn to do dishes" (Even though I do them every time)
"YOUR clothes are on the floor" (She wears them more than I do)

All in good fun, we actually are really good at splitting stuff up. We don't have a problem helping eachother out! Best relationship I've been in hands down. She's an absolute doll.
Zach
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 pm

You two swap clothes, too? How modern. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 pm

Well seeing as her clothes don't fit me, it's a one way street. She wears my shirts all the time. My flannels all the time. It's like I don't know where my clothes go.
Zach
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Just more fun to pick on the ladies in our lives than to admit we are all sentimental guys who really love our women folk.

3 rings of marriage- Engagement ring, wedding ring, suffering.
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Tru Dat... I no doubt love her, and I see nothing besides us getting married in the future.
Women!
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: My Smoking "Corner"   My Smoking "Corner" - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 am

Drunken rant from a tranny long ago:

"Women! Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em, too much money and paperwork to become one."

Laughing

Well, Yak made this thread weird already.

Also, Zach, don't rush the marriage thing--you have plenty of time...both of you do. When you do, though, hire GK to be the photographer. That way, we'll get plenty of pictures and he'll bring an air of personality to the shindig. Very Happy Please make sure he attends clothed.

Cool
Back to top Go down

My Smoking "Corner"
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next