HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy   Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:11 pm

I just wanted to take a second and start a separate thread to thank jefe1037 and Puff Daddy both very much for their efforts in moving forward with their respective pipes. Jefe1037 has put in time and effort into the BoB cob and Puff Daddy has put in time and effort into the BoB POY with Mark Tinsky. Thank you both for the time you have put into these projects recently. You are truly men of action. cheers cheers cheers

May the BoB Kiwi live on forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm

They must surely be gluttons for punishment! Thanks, guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com Online
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy   Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Thanks, but you may want to wait and see if this thing works before you thank me Laughing

Truth is, I'm lazy and I'm trying to make this as little "Work" as possibile. Jefe probably got the worse end of the deal.

kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 am

Puff Daddy wrote:
Thanks, but you may want to wait and see if this thing works before you thank me Laughing

Truth is, I'm lazy and I'm trying to make this as little "Work" as possibile. Jefe probably got the worse end of the deal.

Heck no I won't wait. Had you not come up with the Tinsky idea and given him a call we would all still be sitting around that thread throwing out ideas with it going nowhere. You took initiative as did Jefe and that is awesome. A little work is still more than none at all.

THANK YOU!!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Both (and you) are great BoB's. I must have had my head in my shop so deeply I've not realized a lot of projects that have been going on under my nose. Both of these are very exciting.

View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy   Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:44 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
Puff Daddy wrote:

Heck no I won't wait. Had you not come up with the Tinsky idea and given him a call we would all still be sitting around that thread throwing out ideas with it going nowhere. You took initiative as did Jefe and that is awesome. A little work is still more than none at all.

THANK YOU!!!!! Lol

This.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

A thanks to Jefe1037 and Puff Daddy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1