HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A Weeks worth of tobacco sampling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: A Weeks worth of tobacco sampling   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:38 am

My Thanks go out to our esteemed Brother Blackhorse for the generous samplings he sent to me that will take at least a week to enjoy. All samples of tobacco that I've never experienced before, and being a self proclaimed tobacco slut I am totally grateful. One sample already evaluated and totally enjoyed is Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo, what a unique treat. THANKS BH.
Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A Weeks worth of tobacco sampling   Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:18 pm

docwatson wrote:
My Thanks go out to our esteemed Brother Blackhorse for the generous samplings he sent to me that will take at least a week to enjoy. All samples of tobacco that I've never experienced before, and being a self proclaimed tobacco slut I am totally grateful. One sample already evaluated and totally enjoyed is Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo, what a unique treat. THANKS BH.
Andy

Ya, he sent me some as well a while ago.

Bugger......while I'm not an aromatic smoker this one blew my skirt up and down! So much so, that I had to get some in!! Go figure that one out.....

geek

Cheers,

R
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: A Weeks worth of tobacco sampling   Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Yes Brewdude,
I remember a guy by the name of Timothy Leary that used a similar approach. LOL.
Loved to turn people on to stuff, but BH has quite a refined palate and really has a knack for finding and blending some great mixtures. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A Weeks worth of tobacco sampling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1