HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Experience with Cooper Pipes???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Experience with Cooper Pipes???   Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:14 am

...any brothers have experience with Cooper Pipes??? If so, message me and let me know your thoughts as to workmanship, quality, price, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheSmokeamater

Registration date : 2012-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Cooper Pipes???   Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:57 am

No experience here, but I'm in love with the Mr. Blandings set. The pipes are beautiful and inspired by one of my favorite movies of all time.

A few weeks ago Craig told me via PM that he painstakingly reproduced the pipes in style and proportion by using stills from the movie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christeaux

Registration date : 2011-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Cooper Pipes???   Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 am

Well I do not know about the quality but after looking at the gallery I am going to keep an eye out for one of those beautiful bulldogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikem
The Coordinator

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Experience with Cooper Pipes???   Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 pm

If you are talking about Craig Cooper I can vouch for him. At one time he and his father had a B&M store here in Arizona. On the side he made some pipes. He reminds me a lot of Paul Perri. His style is very simuliar IMHO. I believe he had some training under Paul also while he had a B&M in California. I have a poker that he made for me that is a fantastic smoker. The engineering and craftsmanship is spot on IMHO. After closing up the shop here years ago (which is very sorely missed) he, his wife and father moved to Colorado, where I think he creates pipes full time now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Exp. with Cooper Pipes...   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:22 am

...many Thanks for your responses...I very much like the look of Craig's work and will seek to buy one of his pipes shortly, and perhaps have him make me a nice Canadian... cheers

Regards,
PeterD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Experience with Cooper Pipes???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1