HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Best Wishes for the New Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Best Wishes for the New Year   Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:27 pm

I want to send out my best wishes for the New Year to everyone. While the communal smoke that is addressed in another thread is perhaps the best way to welcome the new year, this is also a time to ask ourselves if we have any New Year resolutions.
Let me suggest three New Year resolutions: (1) try to be more understanding of other people and their positions, (2) try to accept their positions or (3) screw the bastards.
Happy New Year

Bub
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes for the New Year   Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:11 pm

I like the way you think Bub Very Happy

If ya can't join em, screw em! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes for the New Year   Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:47 pm

Ditto, and I already am putting that attitude into practice.
Back to top Go down
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Best Wishes for the New Year   Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:23 pm

Bub wrote:
I want to send out my best wishes for the New Year to everyone. While the communal smoke that is addressed in another thread is perhaps the best way to welcome the new year, this is also a time to ask ourselves if we have any New Year resolutions.
Let me suggest three New Year resolutions: (1) try to be more understanding of other people and their positions, (2) try to accept their positions or (3) screw the bastards.
Happy New Year

Bub

I was reading your post Bub and saw the first two suggestions and before I could read the third I was thinking "oh no! another idiot that is going to expect everyone to accept everything and be politically correct as not to ever offend anyone!" then I read the third suggestion and breathed a sigh of relief.............whewwww!

Have a very blessed, prosperous and healthy New Year!

Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/

Best Wishes for the New Year
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1