HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreadgerbil

Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 am

So, someone recently liked a picture from back at my birthday party and I realised it's actually quite a cool picture.
To explain, I'm a bit old fashioned and definitely believe that we can look to past generations for tutorials in style, class and manner. So all that in, I decided that my birthday party would be a tea/cocktail party. Everyone was encouraged to dress in Victorian/Edwardian attire but general steampunk ended up being the main theme since none of us had much time to prepare and knew there would be a lot of anachronism going on.

At any rate, someone snapped this picture of me.

So, what pictures do you have of yourself doing fun and cool things while smoking your pipe?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harlock999

Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 am

That may also fall under the related categories of "Weird things to do while smoking a pipe", and "How I broke my pipe"...
I generally limit my smoking activities to standing by the side door, drinking tea, and waiting for women in tight shorts to come walking by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:16 pm

I just sit.
If I'm gonna do cool stuff, I'll grab a cigar. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.   Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:38 pm

AaaaaaH, COOL STUFF! That's what we do in February down here! Otherwise it's inside in the AC or out at the lake/pool wher I don't smoke Razz BTW it is 106 outside while I type this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SmokeyTweed

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:06 am

I have completed a round of golf while smoking a chacom straight billiard before. Completed mind you, didn't come close to the course record or mine own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Doing cool things while smoking a pipe.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1