HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

2 new B&Ms near me?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: 2 new B&Ms near me?!?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah...seriously. In a time where B&Ms are going the way of the buffalo, I've had two open less than 15 minutes from my home (Well, one has opened. The other has a grand opening coming up).

That said, the one does not carry (yet) pipes or pipe tobacco. It's an old school cigar bar (I was worried it'd be the standard "Discount Tobacco," RYO kinda joint)...buy cigars to enjoy there or to take home, nice little lounge to smoke, etc. I spoke with the owner and he said I'm more than welcome to bring a pipe or two and hang out in the lounge, and I plan to do so in the next week or two.

The other is in a pretty large, repurposed turn-of-the-century home. It looks like it'll also have a nice smoking lounge, but no word on whether or not it will be carrying anything for the pipe smoker.

Even if these don't turn out to be great places to do some shopping, I'm just glad to see expansion in an age of contraction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: 2 new B&Ms near me?!?   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Hey Ian, nothing wrong with a good cigar on occasion.

But I agree - I would definitely take a pipe or two in there. Who knows, might get something started and convince the owner to start carrying pipes and pipe tobacco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 2 new B&Ms near me?!?   Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:18 am

Yeah, that's the hope.
I definitely enjoy a cigar every now and then (esp. out by the pool)...and I figure if the owner is cool with pipe smoking in his cigar lounge, I can definitely be cool with buying a cigar or two to take home to the humi!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

2 new B&Ms near me?!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: