HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
docwatson

docwatson

Registration date : 2008-03-21

Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Empty
PostSubject: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:37 pm

OK Kyle,
I'll gum up the thread with a few more photos of that Cross Cut Panel Pipe. Very Happy Very Happy And after breaking this in with several bowls it is an extraordinary smoke.
Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Peretti5 Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Peretti4 Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Peretti3 Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Peretti2-1
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:27 pm

...oh my... I love you

That's one of the prettiest shades/grains of briar I've ever seen.

Not kidding. Whoever cut that knew what they were doing. Someone couldn't have drawn a better way to use a panel pipe.

Cool

Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Just shows that the boys in Bean Town know what they are doing, pipe wise as well as tobacco's. I love the two Peretti's I have along with the Royal Blend I smoke in 'em Razz
Back to top Go down
sstodvictory

sstodvictory

Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm

What a Great pipe! The shank and stem remind me of a Savinelli I once owned, only rotated 90 deg.

Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Savinelli_giubileo_doro_512_KS_1

Back to top Go down
docwatson

docwatson

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Yep,
Turn that Savinelli on its side and you've got some great birds eye grain. Giubileo D'oro are the top of the line in Savinelli for sure. Big $$$.
Thanks for the photo.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm

That's a beautiful pipe, Doc. Thanks for the additional pictures.
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm

My late Pap had a chunky panel pipe. I remember this well from my youth.

He never smoked it in my presence as far as I can remember, but I always thought it was very "manly" and distinctive.

Sadly it was one of the dozen or so pipes I never got to inherit since his second wife threw them all out after he quit smoking, and I wasn't into pipes at the time.

Need to pick up a panel at some point. And I like yours doc.

Cheers,

RR

Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Purple11x 2Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Bombx10  Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! Bombx7Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! D6bddf10 Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Dutch

Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:49 am

This is the way ideally it should be done. A gorgeous piece of briar, dedicated to one of your favorite blends. Thanks for sharing these additional pics Andy. cheers
Back to top Go down
docwatson

docwatson

PostSubject: Re: Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!   Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 am

Thanks again for the kind replies everyone. I'm liking this pipe more as each day goes by, it really does smoke like a dream. Last night had another bowl of Wilderness, great stuff.
Andy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kyle says "gum it up" with more photos!!
Page 1 of 1