HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
melahn52

Registration date : 2011-10-29

PostSubject: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:13 pm

I just had a relaxing couple of bowls of The Balkan Sobranie at my favorite smoking venue, the Tinder Box. While there I was treated to a discussion of how pteradacticals mated with ancient apes to create homo sapiens, the construction of a working pteradactical flying replica, and other fascinating ideas. Oh, yes I also picked up a Nording grade 14 I had on layaway.

Yeah, yeah, oh yeah......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 pm

Click

Bang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:25 pm

Ha! Nice, I like it when I get into conversations like that, it always fascinates me when people are passionate about insane ideas. I spent a riveting afternoon recently when a friend of mine mentioned out of nowhere that he believed that the pyramids were built by aliens, and that he could prove it... ah good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Greyson all I will add to that is read Zecharia Sitchin.. It is as plausable a notion as any of the other ideas floated around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:24 pm

or.. spend 111 minutes, which is less time than The Twelve Planet will take to consume.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greyson

Registration date : 2012-08-03

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Fair enough, fair enough, I haven't read that, and I probably should. It's an interesting idea, to be sure. In broader terms, I took an Egyptology course with Bob Brier, and I still have a number of his books, I can highly recommend him on the subject if anyone has an interest in ancient Egypt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:14 pm

...Reno, being what it is, is a hotbed of interesting characters. It either beckons to them to live here, or they're home-grown freaks. I love my town. Laughing It's like living in the radio show Coast to Coast.

Didn't the movie and phalanx of television shows of "Stargate" pretty much cover all the bases of Egyptians and aliens?

You picked up a Nording 14 in addition to that 17, Kevin? Shocked You're incorrigible. Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jers

Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:14 pm

The Dude abides! cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od_6M8cFdUA

Congratulations on picking up the pipe!

BTW it's a well known fact that the Egyptians used cheap Irish labour to build the pyramids.

Fraternally

Jers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Kyle, Do not even joke about the great Arthur William Bell W6OBB. and to a lesser degree keep it civil regarding his lessor stand in George Ralph Noory. I've logged about 2million miles between those two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.   Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1