HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

MAGNUM SQUASHED TOMATO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leatherneck

Registration date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: MAGNUM SQUASHED TOMATO   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:14 pm

several weeks ago i asked my fellow bob's about AMERICAN pipe makers, and was refered by several to BRIAN GROWLEY. after several conversations and emails with BRIAN, i found him very easy to talk with and allowed this simpleton, who is new to the pipe world, a wealth of information. i did commission BRIAN to make a magnum squashed tomato pipe for me, and found his experience and talents astonishing in what he created for me. he made this retired MARINE humble, with the knowledge that AMERICANS still have the top talents in this world. photos of the pipe are in the photo gallery here on bob, or please go to his web sight at growleypipes.com and take a look. as ALWAYS i HONOR the feedback from my fellow bob's. thank-you for your time and consideration on this post, GYSGT T.A.WIENS USMC.

Last edited by leatherneck on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zjgilbert

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM SQUASHED TOMATO   Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 pm

First off, thanks for your service! It's great to have another veteran on the board.

The finish on that pipe is beautiful! That's definitely a great buy. Let us know how it smokes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccoreviews.com/reviewer_detail.cfm?UID=7802
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: MAGNUM SQUASHED TOMATO   Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Brian's pipes are superb. He made a Zulu a while ago and I am kicking myself for not jumping on it. A fellow Brother got one beauty of a pipe. Congrats on a sweet pipe. I saw the pics earlier today. Wonderful piece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Magnum Squashed Tomato   Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:55 am

...a very nice pipe indeed..I like Brian's work! Let us know how it smokes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MAGNUM SQUASHED TOMATO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1