HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Savinelli: Adapter or Filters required?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aadelma

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli: Adapter or Filters required?   Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:41 pm

My Savinelli Bing's Favorite Punto Oro is one of my favorites. I tried the balsa filter, tried the insert, and like it best without either of them. It's nice to have options, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli: Adapter or Filters required?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:46 pm

So just to gain the experience, I left the filter out of my new Sav Linea Artisan and replaced it with the little plastic tube thing that came in the filter pack. I still can't notice any difference between filter, adaptor and nothing. Except this -- I wondered what the little tick, tick sound was. Thought it might be a hot lamp shade, but no. Turned out to be the adaptor sliding up and down in its channel when I moved. So annoying. So I've gone back to past practice of going without.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CipsterX

Registration date : 2013-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli: Adapter or Filters required?   Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:00 am

I smoke mine wide open have not had any problems and it smokes great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawker

Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Savinelli: Adapter or Filters required?   Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 am

I prefer to use the basla filters in all my filtered pipes Savinelli, Pete's etc..
Fiqure there cheap enough, new filter with every bowl and like that the Savinelli filters fit tight & don't slide up or down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Savinelli: Adapter or Filters required?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2