HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

cause for concern?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pietru

Registration date : 2012-09-15

PostSubject: cause for concern?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 am

Pipe is Quandale, tobacco is MacB's Navy Flake.

I only started the hobby a weekish ago, but I've already bought and sampled quite a few kinds of tobacco (it's kept me away from cigarettes, but yes, a little OTT, I know).

The one I most enjoy has been MB's Navy Flake - the Quandale hasn't had any other tobacco in it yet. Smoking this has a really calming effect on me, and I'm smoking several bowls a day.

I hoped you guys might recommend something similar, or interestingly related. The only other tobacco I bought and quite enjoyed was Ashton's Consummate Gent.

I live in Malta and we have a very limited selection of pipe tobacco available, and so I'll be ordering something (and probably have to face all the fun of customs).

So... recommendations would be very much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: cause for concern?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:55 pm

If you have a source over there for McClelland's tobacco's , they blend/mix some of the nicest Va blends which you may find to be to your liking. I highly recomend their Engish/Balkan blends as well if you want to go in that direction. Take a look at what they have to offer and give 'em a try. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: cause for concern?   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Pietru wrote:

I live in Malta and we have a very limited selection of pipe tobacco available, and so I'll be ordering something (and probably have to face all the fun of customs).

So... recommendations would be very much appreciated!

Just for Him has an enormous selection of tobaccos, including McClelland blends.

www.justforhim.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

cause for concern?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: