HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Pipe radio tonight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Pipe radio tonight   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:28 am

riff raff. It is a free program they just keep your credit on file in case you want to purchase something else. The problem for me is I am on a MWR computer overseas and can't download external programs on here. I can't get to iTunes. If there was a link to them where I could actually download the show itself, that I can do, but programs I can't. No way to record and burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pipe radio tonight   Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
riff raff. It is a free program they just keep your credit on file in case you want to purchase something else. The problem for me is I am on a MWR computer overseas and can't download external programs on here. I can't get to iTunes. If there was a link to them where I could actually download the show itself, that I can do, but programs I can't. No way to record and burn.

I signed up, so now I can download the podcasts. I'm puzzled as to how or why it let me do so for so many months without creating an account. Previously, I would simply open iTunes and the newest program would download to my file.

Oh well, I'm in now and the Pulvers program was terrific, what a character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pipe radio tonight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2