HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share
 

 Newbie from the dirty south!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ScurvyDog

ScurvyDog

Location : St. Augustine, FL
Registration date : 2012-09-24

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Greetings from N.Florida....Long time cigar smoker. I have had a Grabow for years but only smoked it a few times. The B&M aromatic I had really sucked. About a year ago I tried some Va. Flake. Damn I only smoke one cigar a month now. I am a flake fan. I also liked frog morton, but yet to have a aromatic that is likable. I now have 5 pipes. My favorite is a Bari bent apple with a bourbon colored lucite stem.
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Age : 61
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and continue to enjoy your VA flakes!

"T"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Age : 46
Location : Park Hills, MO
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Welcome to the Brotherhood!

Please come back often and join in.


You might try the new Orlik version of Erinmore Flake, as it's been my go-to Flake here lately.
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

Age : 54
Location : On the road.......
Registration date : 2010-11-06

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 am

Welcome to the BoB forums brother! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olle0047

Olle0047

Age : 28
Location : Fredrikstad, Norway
Registration date : 2011-10-09

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:56 am

ScurvyDog wrote:
Greetings from N.Florida....Long time cigar smoker. I have had a Grabow for years but only smoked it a few times. The B&M aromatic I had really sucked. About a year ago I tried some Va. Flake. Damn I only smoke one cigar a month now. I am a flake fan. I also liked frog morton, but yet to have a aromatic that is likable. I now have 5 pipes. My favorite is a Bari bent apple with a bourbon colored lucite stem.

Welcome! This is THE place to be when it comes to pipes!
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

kaiser83

Age : 36
Location : Wherever the smoke clears
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 am

Welcome to BoB and enjoy your time here. I am sure you will find the answers to most any questions you might have within the boards here.
Back to top Go down
idbowman

idbowman

Age : 37
Location : Painesville, OH
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 am

Olle0047 wrote:
ScurvyDog wrote:
Greetings from N.Florida....Long time cigar smoker. I have had a Grabow for years but only smoked it a few times. The B&M aromatic I had really sucked. About a year ago I tried some Va. Flake. Damn I only smoke one cigar a month now. I am a flake fan. I also liked frog morton, but yet to have a aromatic that is likable. I now have 5 pipes. My favorite is a Bari bent apple with a bourbon colored lucite stem.

Welcome! This is THE place to be when it comes to pipes!

It's also THE place to be when it comes to flakes! (take from that what you will Cool Cool Cool )

Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
dbreazeale

dbreazeale

Age : 53
Location : Upstate NY
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:25 am

Hello and Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Age : 63
Location : Northern New Jersey
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:07 pm


Hello and Welcome to the BoB forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
s.ireland



Age : 31
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 pm

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
ScurvyDog

ScurvyDog

Location : St. Augustine, FL
Registration date : 2012-09-24

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. If I stole anyone's avitar sorry!
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Age : 47
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Welcome aboard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ejames

ejames

Age : 69
Location : Poplar Bluff,Mo.
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:22 am

Welcome to BOB!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozarksouthpawpipes.com/index.html
Sean68

Sean68

Age : 51
Location : Berea, Kentucky
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Top of the morning to you, Sir!

This forum is certainly full of the finest Flakes you will ever meet!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Rob_In_MO

Rob_In_MO

Age : 46
Location : Park Hills, MO
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 pm

ScurvyDog wrote:
If I stole anyone's avitar sorry!

Nope, you're good to go Brother! cheers
Back to top Go down
friar_jay

friar_jay

Age : 38
Location : Middle Peninsula, Virginia
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 am

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/13483
Dottleman

Dottleman

Age : 53
Location : Colorado
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Welcome! You'll find great folks and sage advice here. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Age : 58
Location : North of Atlanta, South of Chattanooga
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Dottleman wrote:
Welcome! You'll find great folks and sage advice here. Enjoy!

Sometimes paprika, sometimes thyme... really it depends on what you're cooking, but you can be sure to get lots of opinions. Wink Don't worry, there are very few here as corny as me. Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sean68

Sean68

Age : 51
Location : Berea, Kentucky
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:25 am

Simple Man wrote:
Dottleman wrote:
Welcome! You'll find great folks and sage advice here. Enjoy!

Sometimes paprika, sometimes thyme... really it depends on what you're cooking, but you can be sure to get lots of opinions. Wink Don't worry, there are very few here as corny as me. Welcome! Very Happy

Simple Man, that is a bold statement. I am certain there are more than a few here who can give you a run for your money in the business of being corny!
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Simple Man

Age : 58
Location : North of Atlanta, South of Chattanooga
Registration date : 2011-10-24

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:18 pm

Sean68 wrote:
Simple Man wrote:
Dottleman wrote:
Welcome! You'll find great folks and sage advice here. Enjoy!

Sometimes paprika, sometimes thyme... really it depends on what you're cooking, but you can be sure to get lots of opinions. Wink Don't worry, there are very few here as corny as me. Welcome! Very Happy

Simple Man, that is a bold statement. I am certain there are more than a few here who can give you a run for your money in the business of being corny!

Laughing Go ahead and name them, Sean. This should be fun! lol!
Back to top Go down
GrampaGrossbart

GrampaGrossbart

Age : 106
Location : The South
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
the rev

the rev

Age : 53
Location : Oak View CA
Registration date : 2012-10-08

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Welcome brother

rev
Back to top Go down
http://revspipes.com
gravel

gravel

Age : 45
Location : Oregon
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Welcome dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Age : 49
Location : Kalamazoo, MI
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Sorry I missed you the first time around, Scurvy. Welcome aboard, sir!
Back to top Go down
GuitarMyFriend

GuitarMyFriend

Age : 26
Location : The Glove
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Newbie from the dirty south! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the dirty south!   Newbie from the dirty south! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:14 am

Hello and Welcome!
Post often!
Zach
Back to top Go down
 
Newbie from the dirty south!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: