My most recent Ebay buy

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:16 pm

In my early childhood, when my family was pretending to be a twisted version of the Cleavers, my au pair was Curtis Mathis. I was somewhat obsessed with "Night Court," and I'm not even really sure why, except it had this "stage theater" sort of feel to it, and the dialogue was interesting--along with Julia Child, whose voice amused me and allowed my parentally-neglected upbringing to pull off some curious stunts in the kitchen. I didn't get hooked on another TV program on the air until David Lynch's "Twin Peaks" came out in the early 90s.

No wonder I don't like TV. I did, however, have my judicial programming stint.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx2b

Anthonyx2b

Registration date : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:41 pm

My pipe came in the mail today, can't wait to get my va tobaccy. Thinking about getting some frog morton aswell
Back to top Go down
http://Anthonyx2b@gmail.com
Blue Max

Blue Max

Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 pm

gravel wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
Interesting take on the Poker shape ! If it doesn;t smoke right you could use it as a gavel Twisted Evil

Phew! That was close!

That was funny!
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Markie Post    My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:35 am

Kyle Weiss wrote:
In my early childhood, when my family was pretending to be a twisted version of the Cleavers, my au pair was Curtis Mathis. I was somewhat obsessed with "Night Court," and I'm not even really sure why, except it had this "stage theater" sort of feel to it, and the dialogue was interesting--along with Julia Child, whose voice amused me and allowed my parentally-neglected upbringing to pull off some curious stunts in the kitchen. I didn't get hooked on another TV program on the air until David Lynch's "Twin Peaks" came out in the early 90s.

Cool

For me Markie Post was the main reason to watch. cheers

[img]My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 Markie10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 pm

She never dressed like that in the show, although her "perkiness" was quite evident through her tailored suits... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Boulder wrote:
Kyle Weiss wrote:

Cool

For me Markie Post was the main reason to watch. cheers

[img]My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 Markie10[/img]

Same here. Otherwise the show was lame.

Cheers,

RR

My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 Purple11x 2My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 Bombx10  My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 Bombx7My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 D6bddf10 My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:36 pm

It was fantastic dialogue for an eight-year-old Weiss! *shrug*

Cool
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx2b

Anthonyx2b

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:15 pm

after seeing that picture I hope they still show re-runs Shocked
Back to top Go down
nogbert

nogbert

Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Anthonyx2b wrote:
My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 $(KGrHqR,!lgF!Zs2C9vrBQV9IvWWq!~~60_35

What do you think? It's a Unique Briar, crafted in 2012 and it is unsmoked. I feel like I got a good deal but you tell me. What would you pay for a pipe looking like this brand new? If curious I will share after you give your number.

i actually just recieved a pipe of his a few days ago, and i have been absolutely satisfied with the purchase. it was a buy it now auction so but i only paid $75 plus shipping. great deal in my opinion. smokes very well. well crafted
Back to top Go down
nogbert

nogbert

Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:52 pm

heres my post from the PAD and TAD board

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t19463-unique-briars-pad
Back to top Go down
Anthonyx2b

Anthonyx2b

PostSubject: Re: My most recent Ebay buy   My most recent Ebay buy - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm

I really enjoy how my pipe smokes as well, its a really nice pipe to just grasp onto, a very solid chimney!
Back to top Go down

My most recent Ebay buy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2