HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:15 pm

What an accomplishment.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 pm

WTF. Why!? Suspect

The only place you might be able to find work is in a tattoo parlor or a head shop after that. Bravo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 pm

Gee, I must really be missing out on some really great life experiences... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Well, it does give you a target as to where to land the whack with the 2 1/2 lb. ballpeen hammer when they say something stupid! affraid And I'm guessing if you get one of those done to your face, you will say something stupid! Laughing

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Natch wrote:
Well, it does give you a target as to where to land the whack with the 2 1/2 lb. ballpeen hammer when they say something stupid! affraid And I'm guessing if you get one of those done to your face, you will say something stupid! Laughing

Natch

lol! No doubt! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:11 am

What in the HECK is wrong with people???? Morons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jers

Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:51 am

scratch

Fraternally

Jers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
J Soshae

Registration date : 2011-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:05 am

The girl doing this has ruined my stereotypical view of Asian girls. I never would have imagined her in that time and place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 am

The next aliens for Star Trek?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
R.A.

Registration date : 2011-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 am

What thought process lead the first guy who ever did this to the inspiration to swell his forehead and dimple it to look like a bagel. *puzzled* Shocked

"Yall watch this!" had to be part of the equation. I sure his parents are proud.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:01 am

Effin Idiots with too much time on their hands... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friar_jay

Registration date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 am

Some people find such great ways to spend their money. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:36 pm

I want to squeeze it and see if it pops like a big zit. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 pm

MisterE wrote:
WTF. Why!? Suspect

The only place you might be able to find work is in a tattoo parlor or a head shop after that. Bravo!

Or a bagel shop! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuh, I really love baaaaaaguls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Wait until the balloon clown comes in and makes dick heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://geoffcorey.github.io
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 am

GeoffC wrote:
Wait until the balloon clown comes in and makes dick heads.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 am

Man! You guys are a bunch of old fuddy-duddies. I think that's awesome. I'm gonna go have that done tomorrow before work. I may have to modify my hard hat, but that'll go great with my new skinny jeans. I'll post pics later.

-mid life crisis Kaplan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Growley

Registration date : 2012-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:01 am

Man, I saw a picture of that and was hoping it was just a spoof or something. I wonder what happens when their bodies process it out. Will they have saggy foreheads?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://GrowleyPipes.com
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:20 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
Man! You guys are a bunch of old fuddy-duddies. I think that's awesome. I'm gonna go have that done tomorrow before work. I may have to modify my hard hat, but that'll go great with my new skinny jeans. I'll post pics later.

-mid life crisis Kaplan

Ahhhhh, please warn us first, so I don't accidentally open it and see those pix. It could cause irreparable damage to my sensitive sensibilities. Laughing

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Manhattan

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Growley wrote:
Man, I saw a picture of that and was hoping it was just a spoof or something. I wonder what happens when their bodies process it out. Will they have saggy foreheads?
It's stupid as all get-out... but long-term, if they aren't doing it constantly, the body will absorb the saline in a few hours and there won't be stretch marks or sag. Skin has a shocking amount of give. Those of you who've seen your wives 24 hours before and 24 hours after labor and delivery, think about that, and that's pounds of material stretching for ~5 months. A cup of saline for half a day is, clinically speaking, amateur hour.

The right place for a bagel is still on my plate, with some cream cheese, but whatever floats people's boat. "The beam in my own eye" etc etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tobaccocellar.org/tinlist.php?cellar=808
Gumball

Registration date : 2011-04-27

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 pm

The view from the Modification community...

http://news.bmezine.com/2012/09/24/the-so-called-latest-trend-bagelheads/

Quote :
The mainstream media just loves saline injection in the forehead, and because it’s so weird and rare — and most of all, photogenic — they just love printing it. It gives them permission to print human oddity freakshow photos without feeling exploitative. They don’t get to see it often, and thus every time they see it, they ignorantly and hilariously insist on calling it “the latest trend” — often “the latest Japanese trend” to be specific — and thanks to last night’s episode of National Geographic’s fun but clueless “Taboo” series, it’s all over the media, with sites like Jezebel running headlines about “Bagel Heads“.

Read the whole article if you would like to know more.

I am sure the media will have an article about weirdos inhaling poisonous plant fumes as the next 'trend' soon enough Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's wrong with people? Bagel Heads???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1