HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 pm

I woke up this morning around 5:30, stumbled my grumpy half awake ass to the coffee maker and took yesterdays coffee grinds and went to throw it away, what do you know but my wife tied up the trash bag tight and left it in the can ( her way of saying take out the damn trash) , so I grab it and step out the side door and almost snap my neck tripping over this little white box. At this point I'm ready to lay hands on some one , look down and read the address and see it is from J and R. Well my mood turns much fairer much quicker, come back inside and start the coffee brewing while I contemplate this possible assassination attempt. Well I open it up forgoing the possible body harm to commence, what it is it but a direct sniper shot to my delicate sensibilities.

Here you guys go:

Well I assume it arrived yesterday afternoon and I missed that it was sitting in the doorway of my side door. Its two tins and the obligatory pipe cleaners. One tin of C&D Pennington Gap and one of C&D Red Carpet. Who ever you are thank you a ton.

Pennington Gap I have tried and it is a great slight aro, can definitely taste the bourbon. Great blend, all day smoke of steady even burley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
tech2576

Registration date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:45 pm

You know, it crosses my mind that, for a person who says they don't smoke. This Shadow person knows a fair amount about tobaccos.

Just an observation. Suspect

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:53 pm

And a steady shot he is! Nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
221Anonymous

Registration date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:10 pm

The Shadow Knows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob_In_MO

Registration date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Congrats, Keenum! cheers

Good one, Shadow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:16 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mozjo33

Registration date : 2011-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Sweet! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Tech if you are refering to me, I don't smoke anymore.. but I did smoke for 30 years..lol

BUT. I promise beyond Promise that I am not the Shadow.. I know who he is (or originally was), and could point him out in short order, but that would ruin it for ever buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 am

puros_bran wrote:
Tech if you are refering to me, I don't smoke anymore.. but I did smoke for 30 years..lol

BUT. I promise beyond Promise that I am not the Shadow.. I know who he is (or originally was), and could point him out in short order, but that would ruin it for ever buddy.

I had all but given up on these Shadow threads, but this sure does sound like an awful lot of blame shift to me. Didn't even point you out specifically but you assumed he did, jeesh someone has a guilty conscience. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:18 am

Yeah, but it's only cause there's been so much finger pointing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:21 am

Uh huh, whatever helps ya sleep at night PB, or should I say....dark spot created by an object blocking the sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:24 am

You really don't want me to start... I'm the guy that came up with using tobacco samples as packing material.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 am

Why is one so quick to cover the tracks? Perhaps they're his own........hmmmmmm Question
Back to top Go down
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:28 am

-KV- wrote:
Why is one so quick to cover the tracks? Perhaps they're his own........hmmmmmm Question

Dang PB even the noob thinks you are a bit suspicious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:41 am

Oh I know I'm suspicious.. just not in this case. Lol

However if y'all want to pretend it's me I'm more than willing to take the "paybacks"...
Epipemods.com. just sayin. Haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckshot

Registration date : 2011-07-17

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 pm

tech2576 wrote:
You know, it crosses my mind that, for a person who says they don't smoke. This Shadow person knows a fair amount about tobaccos.

Just an observation. Suspect

And a good one it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:34 pm

He never mentioned you pb. The non smoking bit is in the shadow's tag
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm aware of that bro... After the fact..

Heres an interesting tid bit to chew on.. It's a red herring? isn't it?

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t18013p360-july-bombinga-red-white-and-blue-extravaganza

Blackhorse wrote:

Quote :
No one should believe they are safe...ever. When you hear that high whistling sound it's too late.

Now NEXT month...

What evil lurks in the hearts of men...only The Shadow knows. Get ready for a thrill ride of twists and turns in the first annual "Mission BoBBaccyBomb" as your Commander (secretly taking the guise of, the Shadow) will create carnage anew while ensuring that evil does not subvert the glory of our hallowed Squadron. A new hitherto unknown device will rear its ugly head...the baccybooby trap. Stay tuned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 pm

puros_bran wrote:

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t18013p360-july-bombinga-red-white-and-blue-extravaganza

Blackhorse wrote:

Quote :
No one should believe they are safe...ever. When you hear that high whistling sound it's too late.

Now NEXT month...

What evil lurks in the hearts of men...only The Shadow knows. Get ready for a thrill ride of twists and turns in the first annual "Mission BoBBaccyBomb" as your Commander (secretly taking the guise of, the Shadow) will create carnage anew while ensuring that evil does not subvert the glory of our hallowed Squadron. A new hitherto unknown device will rear its ugly head...the baccybooby trap. Stay tuned.

Hmmm, I totally missed that thread... could be because I was not here then. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:56 pm

puros_bran wrote:

Blackhorse wrote:

Quote :

Now NEXT month...

Nostradamus predicting his own future carnage done unto BoB affraid Do we call this pre-meditated bombing?

Ladies and Gentlemen we have our Shadow, not please send the constable to take him away in shackles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 pm

I was in that thread totally over looked that detail, but our fabled bh does smoke. Curiouser and curiouser .
Back to top Go down
Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

GK's just suspicious anyway. Kind of "evil-in-the-best-of-ways." scratch Laughing

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

i.keenum wrote:
I was in that thread totally over looked that detail, but our fabled bh does smoke. Curiouser and curiouser .
Maybe the not smoking thing is just something to throw us off his trail. This is a damning bit of evidence IMO. Definitely needs to be taken in for questioning and probably held for 72 hours for psychiatric eval.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:36 pm

He should be bombed on principle.
Back to top Go down

What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next