HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Isn't he the only one that got a 'non standard' bomb? Everyone else has recieved two tins and a pack of cleaners (or pretty close to that) and BH got a $200 pipe.. no note, no cleaners, no twin tins.. hmmmm

Again, could be a red herring? maybe not? just saying..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:42 pm

A sneaky way to sneak pipes or pipe tobacco into the home!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Sloppy Joe Hemingway

Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

gravel wrote:
A sneaky way to sneak pipes or pipe tobacco into the home!

I like the way you think...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

Registration date : 2012-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 pm

That's the evidence I referred to in the "Monsieur Weiss" thread. I can't believe no one else remembered that. Oh well. I'm more of the Mycroft to Kyle's Sherlock; I remember the details but I'm too damn lazy to do anything about it. I even posted his picture and no one caught on. I guess I'll just be getting back to the Diogenes Club now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:10 pm

I know the perfect solution to all your worries, concerns and wonderings. It involves getting a life.

Please Lord, give me patience.

From my early comment, to the later paragraph re: 'the Shadow'...what makes you think, oh feeble minded minions of reduced mentality, that the REAL Shadow wouldn't have come onto the same comments, which he then turned into a persona that had a built-in pre history, acting as an 'escape clause'?

I can clearly see the little strings that are attached to your hands and feet, going up, up into the top of the stage area where that great shadowy puppeteer is dancing you like the mindless minions you are. And he is laughing...laughing...

In truth, I am the only winner in the 'great search' for his secret identity...since I don't care and spend no time playing the role of detective. You'd be far better spending your time enjoying your pipes.

Not days ago you were all presented with a sublime clue that you all totally missed. Totally. I'll lay it on your plates with one simple phrase...'handwriting analysis.'

Bwaahaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaa!

View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:38 pm

He did originally present himself as anonymous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:43 pm

And he still is.

View user profile
kaiser83

Registration date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:37 am

Okay so when you read what BH just wrote and compare it to the original post by The Shadow that went to Kyle, the writing style is eerily similar. Doesn't the Shadow cloud men's minds? It would seem to me that throwing us off the HOT trail by recommending "handwriting analysis" all the while calling us minions and puppets is just a way to cloud our minds. The "Anonymous" and "Shadow" notes were already deemed to be written by a hourly employee at JR so how does a analysis help more than just throw us off your scent BH? Just sayin' seems mighty suspicious to try and throw us off a HOT trail, especially since you are the primary suspect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:06 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah...as they say. My reference to handwriting was meant to suggest you characters look at online samples shown through photos posted in these pages. Instead of the 'writing on the wall', look at the writing on the baggie! It may not be deep, but it would be sound forensics. But yeah, I suppose it is more fun to sit around and point your fingers at whatever comes to mind rather than do the work. Rolling Eyes

View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:15 am

Still sounds like a deterrent to me, just sayin'. You'll give up just enough rope soon enough Sir and we will be right there when you do to pull it tight.

"Look at the baggies, look at the baggies....just ignore me over here connecting the two black leads and installing the timer. La de da de da." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 am

As a recipient of The Shadow's bombing, all I can say is "more power to ya', Shadow!" I hope his identity remains a mystery and other brothers and sisters at BoB can enjoy his anonymous bombings. Same goes for the Red Menace... I can't tell you what an unexpected and pleasant surprise when I got hit by these two in the same week.

I met the Lone Ranger once after they insisted that he was not allowed to wear his mask in public, and the "masked man" was still a wonderful guy that took time for all of his fans, but he just was NOT the same guy in sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am

Simple Man wrote:
As a recipient of The Shadow's bombing, all I can say is "more power to ya', Shadow!" I hope his identity remains a mystery and other brothers and sisters at BoB can enjoy his anonymous bombings. Same goes for the Red Menace... I can't tell you what an unexpected and pleasant surprise when I got hit by these two in the same week.

I met the Lone Ranger once after they insisted that he was not allowed to wear his mask in public, and the "masked man" was still a wonderful guy that took time for all of his fans, but he just was NOT the same guy in sunglasses.

See see, now we know who the "Lone Ranger" is when packages start falling from him. Ha. I feel like Fred from Scooby Doo solving a mystery. Shaggy was cooler but Fred gets Daphne and she'd be a hottie so I am completely being Fred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 am

kaiser83 wrote:
Simple Man wrote:

See see, now we know who the "Lone Ranger" is when packages start falling from him. Ha. I feel like Fred from Scooby Doo solving a mystery. Shaggy was cooler but Fred gets Daphne and she'd be a hottie so I am completely being Fred.

Great logic there, Kaiser! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 am

Quote :

OMG! This is SO over the top of being scary. It's like that movie Tom Cruise was in (from yet another Phillip K. Dick story) where they knew BEFORE the crime was committed that it was GOING to be committed and arrested the 'criminal' before he actually DID anything. The prediction of an event, no matter HOW likely you think it is to occur is not sufficient to claim it as fact! PLEASE...do come along!

It's kinda like what's being done here re: this rabid manhunt. Just being able to write a sentance containing the Shadow (as the subject) and 'he did it' (as the verb, while pointing your finger and whomever you feel like) and then tacking on whatever unrelated and/or unproven pieces you can think of at the moment and call them clues or evidence...DOESN'T MAKE IT SO!

If we're going to use allusions to the TV shows depicting the old West...let's use a nice scene out of Gunsmoke...wherein James Arness is breaking up a gang of drunken townsfolk, whipped up by a recent series of crimes and an evening of 'liquid bravery' acquired in the local saloon. He's got his Colt .45 out and is holding it in a warning posture..."Now you listen to me you drunken fools!" he shouts. "Just because you THINK Willy here shot ol' Pete doesn't mean a dang thing! Now you take that rope down over there and the rest of you yah-hoos...go on back to your homes and go to bed...sleep it off! The only thing wrong that Willy's done is to live here in Dodge with a bunch of idiots like you! Now go on, break it up!"

(Then I'm thinkin' that he went back into the saloon for a stiff drink and had his way with Miss Kitty...they never did show the GOOD stuff!)

View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 am

So....I get Daphne still right? So long as I get Daphne we can be in the wild west or outer space. Daphne's a hottie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
Ha. I feel like Fred from Scooby Doo solving a mystery. Shaggy was cooler but Fred gets Daphne and she'd be a hottie so I am completely being Fred.

C'mon, Kai. Fred was obviously more into Shaggy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:20 pm

George Kaplan wrote:
kaiser83 wrote:
Ha. I feel like Fred from Scooby Doo solving a mystery. Shaggy was cooler but Fred gets Daphne and she'd be a hottie so I am completely being Fred.

Dang it all. Who do I have to be to get Daphne, I guess in a pinch I would settle for Velma, but Daphne was the hot one. I'll be the evil ghost who was really the shop keeper if it means Daphne. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:27 pm

I think you might need to BE Velma to get Daphne......... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:30 pm

scotties22 wrote:

Ooh roll playing, you're dirty Scottie...tisk tisk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sloppy Joe Hemingway

Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 pm

kaiser83 wrote:
George Kaplan wrote:
kaiser83 wrote:

Dang it all. Who do I have to be to get Daphne, I guess in a pinch I would settle for Velma, but Daphne was the hot one. I'll be the evil ghost who was really the shop keeper if it means Daphne. Twisted Evil

I think you just need to be yourself, pal! Yourself with a sweet panel van and a silk cravat tied around your neck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:37 pm

scotties22 wrote:

Aaaand, there goes my coffee. Through the nose and onto my keyboard. lol!
Anyway, Kaiser, Daphne may be the hot one, but Velma seems like the "grateful type".

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Great, thanks SJH, ya had to mention the cravat. Might as well be a man purse. I had forgotten about that darn thing. Oh well.

Scottie, yeah Velma would be fun, but she seems like the stage 5 clinger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Idunno, Kai. You do seem kinda the Fred type. Get yerself some hip-hugger flairs and a big blousey shirt to go with that scarf. Fred had a purty mouth. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaiser83

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 pm

And with that the Daphne sexiness is gone and all I can hear in my head is "Squeel like a pig boy." Thanks a lot George, way to ruin it, ya jerk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
George Kaplan

PostSubject: Re: What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice   Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm

My money's always been on Velma, anyway.
FTW!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

What great evil did I commit to deserve the shadow's justice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next